baggy bodies

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by liquoricet, 20 January 2014.

1. liquoricet

liquoricet Well-Known Member

Did anyone see this tonight? I have to admit I hadn't thought about excess skin as an issue. Maybe I should!
  2. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

Yes I watched it- so sad, especially the young guy that had lost it all whilst exercising too.
  3. clairelt1

clairelt1 Well-Known Member

What channel was that?
  4. isabellesmummy

isabellesmummy Well-Known Member

4 :)

Sent from my HTC One using mobile app
  5. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

I didnt see it but I know my mum has this problem, she weighed nearly 25st at one point but has got herself down to 18 just through calorie counting and exercise and im so proud of her but she is so depressed about her lose skin :-( xx
  6. Witzender

Witzender Well-Known Member

I forgot to watch this anyone know if it's on again
  7. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

Try catch up or download the app;I've just done that and downloaded the programme :)
  8. Witzender

Witzender Well-Known Member

9. AnnBee

AnnBee Well-Known Member

Just watching this on demand. Oh my goodness how awful must that be after struggling so much!! I've got the same kind of weight to lose as them so hoping I don't look like that!! The guy even said how much exercise he was doing omg that must be devastating could understand it if he didn't exercise at all.