Baggy skin

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi all
just jumped on here while my grandson has a nap.
i would like to know
as anyone who has lost a lot of weight on the lipotrim got loads of saggy skin.sorry to be so rude.its just that ive got 9+stones to lose and im a bit concern of the loose flab thats going to left just hanging around.

Hi Spot
I havent lost 9stone but I have lost around 3.5 stone and I dont have any loose skin. I do have an apron of fat but I always had that but it is disappearing.

My advice is to do toning as soon as you start LT. Dont do high impact aerobics, but something to tone your muscles. I do coreball which helps the core muscles.....Pilates is good for this too and anyone of any size can do it.

I also moisturise daily as this helps the elasticity as does the drinking up to your max of 4 ltrs of water.

Not saying you wont have any loose skin, but if you try and prevent it as much as possible you may not.

Tanya (summergirl) lost just over 8 stone so she may help you, but from looking at her pics I dont think she has much :)

Good luck though and just keep slapping on the moisturing cream and keep active I would say.

Hi Ladies,
I have to admit when I lost weight last time with Lipotrim, I was left with really saggy boobs and an even worse than it is now saggy belly.
I was told that because I was not have the levels of protein necessary on a diet that I was loosing muscle and would naturally end up with sag.

I really dont care though now if i get my weight down. There is always the good old boob lift and tummy tuck.

So , keep the head up spot because you should tackle the weight first for health reasons and then worry about the toning up after.

Yes i got the saggy bazoomers when i lost 4st, i hated my big boobs but wasn't really chuffed with the results the weight loss had on them either. Other than that in was fine, i do have a little overhang tummy but that's from having a c-section and doubt it will ever go!

Yepyepyep I lost 6 stone in total last time and my belly was awful..I actually prefer it fat, if I liked being fat..thats why i'm trying to stay around the 4lb loss a week so i'm eating every now and again,even though I want to lose it fast the faster it comes off the worse the loose skin....maybe you could 2/3 of the weight on lt then rest exercise and low cal???

Sorry to be a party pooper but eating whilst on LT is a definite no-no. You should either do TFR or not. It is possible to follow the Lipotrim Maintenance plan which uses different formulas as meal replacements (a bit like Slimfast) and then eat a lo-calorie/lo-carb dinner if you'd prefer to lose the weight more slowly.
I've said it before and will say it again: Read the bag and stick to it, or it won't work properly! LT is not a pick 'n mix diet. Sorry.

Jon

Yup I do, I've got the dreaded apron as well :(

But saving for a tummy tuck, dont know if I'll ever get a boob job, but I'm definately having an arm lift as well to get rid of the bingo wings. (And I'm only 29 ! :eek:)

I dont care when I have it, but at the moment whenever I get a £2 coin, I'm putting it in a money box to start saving for the deposit. So far I've got £560 :D

Hi spottitchsam

Yup, sorry to say even though I lost 3 stone originally ( back because I fell off the wagon ) I was getting a bit saggy maggy there, arms, boobs, neck ( think balloon with the air let out :p)... But I figured after the weight is gone...if we give it a bit of time and gentle exercises, moisturising etc...it may slightly restore itself. My friend lost a lot of weight, kept it off and although at the start was saggy, she looks great now....not perfect, but great!
Its to be expected I suppose...being slim 'n baggy better than fat 'n flabby 'eh? :D

thanks guys,great help all round. x

Back