Bah Humbug

karnak

It sounds terrible, but I actually can not wait for Christmas to be over:(

I want all the invites for drinks to be over, I want all the works parties, with food and drink, to be over. I want all the occasions where I have to squeeze myself in to my (not so little) black dress, to be over. I want all the Christmas food and drink (that has been originally bought for other people) to be gone. I want to get back to my normal routine, I want to think about being thin for my hols in June 2012, I want to get on the exercise bike that I am planning to buy in the new year. I want to start going to the gym at work 3 lunchtimes a week. I want to go swimming on a regular basis (still cant find anyone to go with me).

Although I am trying to keep to plan, and will not put as much on over Christmas as I would have done otherwise, I just want to get back to my miserable normality so I can lose weight without other people trying to make me eat, and having too much temptation all around me:cry:

And breathe.............

karnak said:
It sounds terrible, but I actually can not wait for Christmas to be over:(

I want all the invites for drinks to be over, I want all the works parties, with food and drink, to be over. I want all the occasions where I have to squeeze myself in to my (not so little) black dress, to be over. I want all the Christmas food and drink (that has been originally bought for other people) to be gone. I want to get back to my normal routine, I want to think about being thin for my hols in June 2012, I want to get on the exercise bike that I am planning to buy in the new year. I want to start going to the gym at work 3 lunchtimes a week. I want to go swimming on a regular basis (still cant find anyone to go with me).

Although I am trying to keep to plan, and will not put as much on over Christmas as I would have done otherwise, I just want to get back to my miserable normality so I can lose weight without other people trying to make me eat, and having too much temptation all around me:cry:

And breathe.............

Gosh hope you feel better now after the rant! It is a difficult time of year but you can try and limit the damage ( and it sounds like you are ) I have ordered salad for my works party and i am taking my own sw dishes to a buffet but it is not easy.

Stay positive and go for it in the new year! X

Gosh hope you feel better now after the rant! It is a difficult time of year but you can try and limit the damage ( and it sounds like you are ) I have ordered salad for my works party and i am taking my own sw dishes to a buffet but it is not easy.

Stay positive and go for it in the new year! X

I have ordered Salad for Chritmas lunch out on Wednesday, Chicken breast and risotto for Christmas do from work on Friday, Stepdaughter coming up on Saturday ( have not seen her for a couple of months) that will mean family BBQ, Next wednesday is works all day buffet, just not taling anything to that then I will not be able to eat anything that anyone else brings, and all that is before Christmas.................and then there is the booze.....

karnak said:
I have ordered Salad for Chritmas lunch out on Wednesday, Chicken breast and risotto for Christmas do from work on Friday, Stepdaughter coming up on Saturday ( have not seen her for a couple of months) that will mean family BBQ, Next wednesday is works all day buffet, just not taling anything to that then I will not be able to eat anything that anyone else brings, and all that is before Christmas.................and then there is the booze.....

I know how hard it is! I am on antibiotics at the moment and I was pleased I couldn't drink at our works meal in Friday how sad is that! Just try and enjoy it and make as best choices as possible that's all anyone can do hun. X

I know how hard it is! I am on antibiotics at the moment and I was pleased I couldn't drink at our works meal in Friday how sad is that! Just try and enjoy it and make as best choices as possible that's all anyone can do hun. X

Just have to cellotape my mouth up until the 2nd January 2012:grumble:

I cant wait either. I am not looking forward to any of the festivities this year. Last year I was 3.5 stone lighter.

2012 is not going to pass without me making changes. Every week I am going to shed some weight.

I agree that christmas seems now to just be an excuse to eat and drink waaayyy to much. The only upside was last year after 2 weeks i had put on 4kg and felt so rough that that i finally decided that i had to do Something!! This year i am planning to enjoy feeling good and frankly avoid the foods that will make me feel rubbish - for that read sugar and carbs. Really looking forward to enjoying family and friends and wine- dont need the food;)

Back