Bahamas cruise

Shazpaz

We are off to Florida for three weeks in November, I've only gone and booked a four day Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas whilst we are over there :D I'm really excited.

I'm soooooo glad I've lost the weight now. I've got a lovely off the shoulder black dress that needed a special occasion to wear it. I think the fancy pancy formal night will do nicely.

Sorry....I had to share.

Sounds Like A Fab Holiday And November Is Not That Far Off Either,lucky You
Elaine X

Last edited:
I'm soooooooo excited. I'm like a little kid. I'm not going to wish the summer away though!! I'm too old for wishing my life away LOL.

Good for you - you've worked hard for this. even i'm excited for you !!!

What a lovely holiday to look forward to. I hope you are going to post some photos of the little black dress so we can see how gorgeous you look in it!

What a great way to celebrate your achievements.

you'll look and feel fab i'm sure. you deserve it after all your hard work

good on you shaz, you deserve it
Nov will be here in no time you lucky thing! X

Shaz you deserve it but...pleeeeease can i come?? xx

You will have a wondeful time; the Bahamas are just gorgeous. You enjoy, you deserve it!

You Should Feel Like A Little Kid, Think I Would Be Worse, We Are Taking The Kids To Euro Disney, And I Cannot Wait Hardly The Bahamas But Just Thinking I Do Not Have To Stress About Fitting In To The Rides It Exciting Me!!!!!

euro disney is great we took the kids in march, mind you wouldnt mind going to the Bahamas lol x

We are off to Florida for three weeks in November, I've only gone and booked a four day Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas whilst we are over there :D I'm really excited.

I'm soooooo glad I've lost the weight now. I've got a lovely off the shoulder black dress that needed a special occasion to wear it. I think the fancy pancy formal night will do nicely.

Sorry....I had to share.
SOUNDS FANTASTICO!!! yeah maybe we could al squeeze into your suitcase by then lol

The more the merrier guys.

Its not as expensive as you'd think (please don't think I'm loaded LOL). Coz I'm a travel agent I just spotted the Virgin flights really cheap when I was looking for a customer and thought I'd book them for myself. I then booked car hire through a company I use...cheap cheap cheap. I then went direct to a condo owner and booked the condo....cheap cheap cheap. I then went direct to Carnival (through my company coz they let me knock off all the commission carnival pay them...nice little perk) cheap cheap cheap. I think the 4 day cruise ended up costing me £420 for me, hubby and daughter. Thats full board. I'd end up spending more then that staying in Orlando going in the parks and eating out day and night, so thought ...why the heck not.

I've hear Eurodisney is fab too. Note to self...must go Eurodisney next year.xx

The more the merrier guys.

Its not as expensive as you'd think (please don't think I'm loaded LOL). Coz I'm a travel agent I just spotted the Virgin flights really cheap when I was looking for a customer and thought I'd book them for myself. I then booked car hire through a company I use...cheap cheap cheap. I then went direct to a condo owner and booked the condo....cheap cheap cheap. I then went direct to Carnival (through my company coz they let me knock off all the commission carnival pay them...nice little perk) cheap cheap cheap. I think the 4 day cruise ended up costing me £420 for me, hubby and daughter. Thats full board. I'd end up spending more then that staying in Orlando going in the parks and eating out day and night, so thought ...why the heck not.

I've hear Eurodisney is fab too. Note to self...must go Eurodisney next year.xx

Now I'm even more excited for you - especially with a bargain - I really fancy a cruise but not sure I could resist 24hours eating :eek:

Back