Baked Bananas??

Hi!
As a convert from Slimming World to Weight Watchers (again, I like chocolate too much to get rid of it totally!), I just wanted to know whether baked bananas (no added honey or anything else) either in the oven, grill or microwave were propoints or not? I've looked in my books, and searched online through my app etc, but it only comes up with bananas being 0pp. Is it the case where blended or cooked bananas become propoints, or are they always 0pp? Please help, I really love baked bananas! :p

Thankyou! :) xx

Hiya. Im pretty sure theyre still 0 pro points baked or whatever. I sometimes grill mine and dont point them. Different from SW where if you blitz or bake etc its not free.

Hi!
As a convert from Slimming World to Weight Watchers (again, I like chocolate too much to get rid of it totally!), I just wanted to know whether baked bananas (no added honey or anything else) either in the oven, grill or microwave were propoints or not? I've looked in my books, and searched online through my app etc, but it only comes up with bananas being 0pp. Is it the case where blended or cooked bananas become propoints, or are they always 0pp? Please help, I really love baked bananas! :p

Thankyou! :) xx

Ooh - how long do you bake them for??? Yummy with a couple of chocolate buttons - like being back in the Girl Guides!!!

Back