Baked Beans!

natalieh88

Oh dear god! I'm having a bit of an addiction to Baked Beans! :eek:
I can't stop eating them! I'm having a large tin a day.. mmm.. cold beans! :D

Has anyone else got/had a soft spot for the tomato-y goodness of Baked Beans?! :p

Eww...I bet your bedroom stinks at night:p:D

I only like beans with toast or on a breakfast..cant eat them on there own:(

Couldn't possibly eat a whole tin in a day, but LOVE cold baked beans (must be 'fridge cold!) and have a spoonful almost every day with my salad at lunchtime. Free on Green and EE, and nearly as tasty as salad dressing. Sainsbury's (south London) currently have the Branston ones at £1.19 for four!!!

I do like baked beans but not by the tinfull cold! Can't imagine having them on salad either!!

But....... cold mushy peas, OMG, can't stop eating them - I have to put double in the pan as half of them are gone by the time they are warmed up!

I had a whole tin this morning for my Breakfast with toast and yes WARM!! lol. Never cold ones :-(

I love cold baked beans, and hot baked beans but I don't eat them every day.

My mother used to eat cold beans from the tin when she pregnant with me. They used to joke that was how I got my red hair :D

Yes! Straight from the tin! Have to be Branston tho! Taste like Heinz used to taste before they "improved" them!

I love beans, especially heinz, and the sweet chilli ones. I can easily eat a whole tin! windy isn't the word though lol

Love beans! Prefer them hot but can often be seen having a spoon straight from the tin when feeling hungry! ;)

They are a speed food aren't they? I love them with SW chips and an egg or 2.

Could easily munch a whole tin, but feel v v full after - which is good! ;)

I dry-fry my bacon, then add the beans for the last few mins to heat, lovely bacon flavoured beans!
Or cook sossies as normal, bung in an oven dish with tin beans, mushrooms, onion and anything else you fancy, cover and cook for 25-30 mins for a baked bean casserole!

I love beans but have to completely over-cook them.

I leave them bubbling in the pan until they go a bit mushy- not too keen on them when they are seperate from the sauce
xxx

I love them like that!! Ooooh, fancy some right now! I think it's because my Nana used to cook them until they were really thick. nom nom!

Back