Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Baking Parchment

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do you have to have some baking parchment to make the crisps???

really want to make some but don't have any parchment :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    As a stopgap, try stretching some clingfilm tight over a dinner plate. It is so you can peel the crisps away without them sticking. I use re-usable oven proof stuff. Sorry, forget the name but you buy it on a roll (mine from Tesco) then cut to shape to fit your oven dishes or whatever. I cut a circle for the microwave, and it does the crisps a treat!

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well.... I tried making the crisps on and off for a few months - never had baking parchment. It never really seemed to work for me but I kept trying. Now, I have some of the baking parchment and my crisps are a success and are very enjoyable everytime I make them.

I recommend you get some but if you really can't wait then you could try making them on a plate and letting them cool before you remove them from the plate

5. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i just made a strawberry muffin instead and it was fab!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Glad you found a yummy recipe!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.