Bambi's Food Diary

Bambilegs

I started doing my own version of SW on 2nd Jan this year and since then have lost 8lbs. But since I joined on-line 3 weeks ago I lost 2lbs in the first week and stayed the same last week and this week. I'm getting frustrated! Clothes are getting looser so something is changing but I'd really like to see it show up on the scales. So I have decided to start this food diary to record everything I eat and then I can look back and see where I went wrong! I live in Spain so I can't go to a class, which I'd really like to do.

So my food for today is like this:

Breakfast: half a grapefruit, 2 slices wholemeal toast (no spread), 1 banana

Lunch: large mixed salad, with half a tin of tuna and portion of pasta (no dressing).

Dinner: Will be SW Shepherd's pie that I made last night, with some broccoli and grean beans.

Drinks: 1.5L bottle of water, 1 can diet cola, few coffees with skim milk.

SYNS: probably an OPTIONS hot chocolate drink this evening and maybe a couple of squares of dark chocolate.

Yesterday's food was:

Breakfast: 2 peices of dried wholemeal toast, half a grapefruit

Lunch: Mushroom omlette, small salad

Dinner: Chinese (!) Late meeting at the school and none of us wanted to wait for something to be cooked. There is a wok chef there though, so I had some shrimps, chicken, various vegs all wok'd up. And I had some rice and noodles on the side. I also had a glass of red wine. I'm guessing I might have gone a little over 15 syns, but not too much I don't think (probably just in the olive oil in the wok and the wine and maybe a few in the noodles). Also walked there and back instead of driving :angel09:

Today so far just breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast, banana

Lunch: have brought a chicken salad to work

Have a really bad headache today, it could be the wine as its the first alcohol I've had this year!

Back