Banana Tetra

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Madwife, 24 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Madwife

Madwife Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi

Im starting work next week and am going to take some tetra drinks, ive tried the chocolate and it was Ok, just wondered what the banana was like:D

Any opinions please

thanks
    sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Madwife

Of the tetra's we much prefer the banana. The banana taste is not too artificial better than a lot of banana milks out there. Don't like the chocolate myself although apparantly it is by far the most popuar. Dizzy

4. vj

vj Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.67%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I like them both. It's got to be down to the mood or time or day for me. I like fruit for breakfast so have the banana and when those chocolatey cravings appear in the evening then I'd have the chocolate one.

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

I like them both but diluted. The banana tastes like banana custard if you dilute with hot water.

If you make the BB into a mousse and add a little nutmeg when set, only after the first two weeks, it tastes like egg custard tart.

Linda

6. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I dont like the aftertaste the banana one leaves. But the taste is nice at the time lol
    Much prefer the choc one

7. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

is nutmeg ok ? i asked my cdc and she said she didnt think it would be, i made a mousse out of one banana tetra once and it was gorgeous, but next time i made one it wouldnt set, dont know whati did different, how much mam do you use for yours and how much nutmeg ? thanks gill

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

I have checked this out with CD and providing its a small amount and after the first couple of weeks you should be okay. But like the waterflavourings etc. you alone will know if it makes you feel hungry, it doesn't affect me and several of my customers use a tiny bit of nutmeg on either their banana or vanilla shakes.

Linda

9. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i will have a go at that then, im starting stabilisation im sure i will be ok with a little bit,

10. KateF

KateF Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've found both tetras massively improved in a pint glass with half of the glass ice. Absolutely gorgeous in fact. And as ice cream, after being frozen for a while, the banana edges it for me over the chocolate.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.