Banana Tetra?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jabbathehut, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Does this taste like the sachet shakes Banana? Only, I didn't like the sachet one! I am out all day next Sunday and am going to ask CDC tomorrow if I can have one to try for that day, but not sure which to choose. Someone said the chocolate one was very rich which has made me wonder if I should try banana.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i never tried the banana sachet but the tetra is yummmmy as is the choc ones at the mo im living on the choc ones :)

why dont you get one of both to try?

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    now i love the banana sachet but hated the tetra, tasted very artificial..... but then i dont like the strawberry sachet . maybe buy a few extras just to try , thats what i do , then if i dont like it i throw it but i still have the right amount for the week

5. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    the choc tetra quite yummy , i take one to work ..... not to fussed on the choc sachet ..... strange really . good job we are all different

6. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    i do like the chocolate one. i think i may order one or two of the banana ones for work. i have to say they are a brill idea for work or if im going to be somewhere where im not able to make a shake.

7. ratty

ratty Full Member

I was absolutely the same. The tetra left me feeling really ill, and I really dreaded having the sachet but I had to, as I had no spares. I was surprised that the shake from the sachet was absolutely lovely!

If they could make the tetra taste like that, I'd be happy.

8. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    maybe its the way they have to do it so all the nutrients stay in it. as with the shakes you have to have them within 15 mins of making them.. i think

9. *starlight*

*starlight* Full Member

Tetras are more concentrated, so thicker than a shake you make yourself...they do taste different to the packet ones.

Best to just try one to see what you think, as everyone's tastes are different.

I hate the choc tetras, but can drink the banana ones (won't say I really like them, but they make a nice change, & come in handy on daytrips etc, when you can't mix a shake).

x

10. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks! I ended up buying one of each so if I really hate the first one I have the second to fall back on. Think the choc will be my first choice to try! Will let you know how I get on.

11. frags

frags Full Member

i like the sachet but not keen on the tetris as much

12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I like the tetras as they are real creamy and I feel a bit naughty when I have one.lol.

13. diddy

diddy Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    its down to personal preference i think..personally i dont like the banana tetra i bought one and tried it and i was still unsure so i bought another one the next week and do you know i made up my mind...bleurgh...it has a back taste to it that i cant describe for me, but i am not ruling it out when i get fed up of the choc tetras, but i cant see me getting fed up of those...im addicted....

diddy x

14. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I like the packet banana but the tetra banana taste nasty to me. I have them when I'm out for convenience but drink them quickly and then have lots of water to rinse it down, ugh!

15. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

I feel like I am having a treat with the banana tetra, so fed up of using the blender that this month I bought lots of tetra's. So handy, I plan to freeze some this time as I heard that can be nice.

16. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I hope the chocolate brik is nice, as i have all of them and only 3 coffee sachets, cappunchino (sp?)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.