Band wagon

Whitey

Yes I have got onto the hypnosis band wagon yesterday and I love it.
I had my session at 10am yesterday morning and I will be totaly honest came out thinking what a rip off as I felt the same for the rest of the day UNTILL tea time I made T which was steak new pot's and salad which is a fav of mine I ended up eating 2 new pot's a tiny peice of steak and half the salad. Now norm I would eat 3 times that amount look round the familys plates for left overs then consume as much rubbish throughout the night as poss well guess what I ate nothing from 5:30 last night and still feel great. I even made a hot choc about 9:30 last night and ended up throwing it away because I DIDNT WANT IT yes little old me didnt want chocolate whats going on. I've got my next session next thursaday but not sure if I need it as I am listen to my Paul Mckenna CD.
If any body reading this is thinking about hypnosis i say give it ago you have nothing to loose aprt from a weeks CD money lol :p

Are you using it in conjunction with CD or have you changed to a healthy eating plan? How do you find a reputable hypnotherapist?

No just eating what I want when I want thats whats great about it like he says get dieting out of your mind YOU ARE NOT DIETING If i fancy choc eat choc I am not to deprive myself of anything if we go out for dinner draw a line down the plate and only eat half of it, it was brill and common sense. I found my Hypnotheropist by Yell.com and dont quote me but i'm sure there is a institute that they should be a member of if they are the real deal.

hi clare

great news about the hypno. im into day three now and still feeling fantastic. im on a real high at the moment and know this is going to work for me. My therapist said the same about dieting. we should (hopefully) never need to diet again.

keep an open mind about going for the second session. im feeling as if all my problems have been solved and could do without spending another £50, but if im still feeling fab at the weekend, i'll jsut move my next session back a week.

I'm really pleased for you both that you are having such good results.
I know people who have tried it before and haven't had much success, but I think its like most things you have to believe in it and be in the right place for it to work.
I am seriously considering it as a maintance tool

Back