Bank Holiday Weekend - 3 Days Off Work :-)

Hope you all have a great bank holiday, we had ours (in Holland) last weekend, it was great weather too.
I enjoyed the BBQ with an extensive salad buffet, several steak tartare's (1 in a bap) and a couple of prawn skewers (unmarinated but well seasoned and with a spray of fry light), it was all topped off with a big fresh fruit salad.
I must admit not drinking was the hardest part, it's just not right to be stood behind the barbie without a beer :(

I dont know if it will be warm enough where i am for a bbq...:(

theres nothing nicer then sitting in the sun having a bbq and having a tipple!!:D

I dont no how im gonna get through this weekend with out having a drink lol(god i sound like a right one)

Shall i ??? shall i not ?????

im still contemplating if i will or not,my prob is i cant stop at 1 or 2 lol

and its harder coz my other half drinks lager and my main drink before sw was lager so its soooooo harddddddddd:8855:

Oh my other half drinks larger too xxx I never use to like it but i have now acquired a taste :) I am not going to bother lying to myself, no doubt i will be drinking a lot but i am going to be strict with what food i eat and keep to FREE foods and eat lots of super speed foods.

I am also going to get out and do lots of body magic however our weather is meant to be rainy on and off for Saturday and Sunday so maybe no BBQ weather for us hun xxxx

Oh i have such good intentions but there isn’t another long weekend until August so i am not going to beat myself up about it xxxx Neither should you xxxx

Thats wot im gonna do be strict with food just eat fee food and super speed foods!!! good idea chicken!!

And have a few tipples on sat nite...or maybe 2nite...or both lol

Wot day do u get weighed again hun??

Thats wot im gonna do be strict with food just eat fee food and super speed foods!!! good idea chicken!!

And have a few tipples on sat nite...or maybe 2nite...or both lol

Wot day do u get weighed again hun??

I get weighed on a Wednesday hun xxx

I will be having a few drinks tonight and tomorrow with you in spirit - lol. May even have a few on Sunday - just because i can as there is no work on Monday - LOL xxx

lol im a tuesday weigh in!

what do normally drink hun?

i like my dry white wine and rose mmm

prefer lager though....:cry:

im going to get loads of strawberrys when i go shopping later(super speed food) and im going to make that syn free icecream and eat that all weekend!!:D

lol im a tuesday weigh in!

what do normally drink hun?

i like my dry white wine and rose mmm

prefer lager though....:cry:

im going to get loads of strawberrys when i go shopping later(super speed food) and im going to make that syn free icecream and eat that all weekend!!:D

Syn free icecream? Tell me more ... ... ...

I also like larger, vodka and diet coke, white wine and rose wine. Dont like diet lemonade in my wine though or soda like some people do xxx

Ive not tried it yet but here is the recipe(i cant spell to save my life lol)

SYN FREE ICECREAM!!!

3 Eggs Separated
6-8 level Tbsp Splenda
A few drops of Vanilla Extract
350g Virtually Fat Free Fromage Frais

Whisk whites till stiff then fold in splenda with a metal spoon.
Beat yolks and add vanilla, add to egg white and then fold in fromage frais.
Pour into a ice cream churn until mr whippy set or you can place in a freezer remembering to stir so the ice crystals don't set.

I wonder if it tastes like the real thing??

yuk! lemonade in wine or soda yuk yuk yuk,talk about kill the drink lol:D

Hmm. I'm not sure about trying to make the ice cream. Let me know how yours turns out. I'm making the syn free jelly sweets tonight xxx

Girlies im doin same as u all!! To be honest drink doesn’t affect me to much, we still have to live hehe, i will be drinkin 2nte and sun J and like u i fill up on free foods and superfree foods..
Last week i drunk at the weekend and lost 2lb and week before i was drinkin and lost 3lb...
Im a tues weigher like u tanny xxx

I wud usually drink vodka and blackcurrant or half sugar Bacardi breezers, even wen i was doin sw b4 drink never seemed to make a huge difference i always lost well unless i drink excessively which i dont lol but i drink a fair bit J to eat i usually have bacon egg beans for breakkie or fruit n yoghurt, lunch is either sandwich n mughshot or a pasta n sauce, always have fruit etc to snack on in between and lots of diff things for dinner like sw chips,baked potatoes, sw lasagne etc, the list is endless lol xx

I wud usually drink vodka and blackcurrant or half sugar Bacardi breezers, even wen i was doin sw b4 drink never seemed to make a huge difference i always lost well unless i drink excessively which i dont lol but i drink a fair bit J to eat i usually have bacon egg beans for breakkie or fruit n yoghurt, lunch is either sandwich n mughshot or a pasta n sauce, always have fruit etc to snack on in between and lots of diff things for dinner like sw chips,baked potatoes, sw lasagne etc, the list is endless lol xx

Are the mugshots free? If so, which ones?

Yep not all of them but i no the sweet n sour, tomato n basil, chow mein, roast chicken (which is a new favour and delicious) and theres another chicken one, its in a green packet, think its chicken n mushroom or something..i just no the creamy ones aren’t free, if u look on syns online itl give u syn values of ones that have syns xx

mmmm just had my breakfast bacon and eggs ....

mug shots are fantastic when your in a a rush and want some thing nice

i like the sweet n sour one yummy!!

Back