Bank Holiday Weekend Thread!

*Leah*

What are we all up to this weekend?

I'm going for a bike ride tomorrow and sorting out my office at home and working on some websites. Sunday i'm working at the pub and going to the sea side at night for some fish and chips :break_diet: (points saved though honest)
Monday i'm working again but going to catch up on housework too.

Bit boring, but it's payday tuesday so i'll make up for it next weekend :D

hya,

dont know what we doing this weekend, husband wont go anywhere busy as he hates crowds and gets very tetchy, so I stoped bothering trying to get him out on a bank holiday, if I want to go somewhere like flamingoland with the kids I go on my own x

Julia

Not a bank holiday here :(

Hoping to spend some time with the family , may crack out the B.B.Q weather permitting!
Hope everybody has a good weekend , whatever the weather!

no bank hol here either:(

May go to the cinema and shake a leg afterwards. Will be very busy in Leeds with the Carnival and Leeds music Fest!!

im off the seasde with the kids tomorrow to meet some family and walk round the marine lake, were going for lunch (eek!) but im hoping either wetherspoons or subway (on the beach if its nice) so im prepared, then either mathew street festival in town (liverpool) or moving bedrooms around sunday / monday.
just hoping its not normal bankholiday weather, its rained the whole of the kids holidays!
nic x

My weekend started yesterday with a meal at Pizza Express. Was doing great, Leggera pizza, only a small glass of wine and even remembered that icecream was a low point option. That's why I picked the toffe fudge, icecream base & how many points could a bit of toffee sauce be - looked it up when I got back and that dessert was 15 points!

I was so depressed I had a bowl of oven chips with ketchup.

Why do I do this? I know what I had was bad so I make it worse Looks like the rest of the weekend will consist of low point soup & ww ready meals :cry:Feeling very fed up and worst of it is knowing it's all my own fault.

Don't worry Polly, we all do it sometimes! Put a line under it and start afresh today :)

My weekend - Well I'm in Scotland, so no bank holiday for me. I've hada nasty tummy bug for a few days, that seems to be settling now, so I might be able to eat something tasty today, so looking forward to that!

Having had a horrendous week, and a terribly unsuccessful day shopping yesterday, I am going to go for a walk today, and consider the gym, then watch X Factor and get an early night.... ROCK & ROLL :| haha

Have a good weekend people!

hi all hope u dont mind me joining in with ur chats
i am new here and loving what i have seen so far hope u all had great sundays and have a lovely bank holiday monday if u have one

yesterday me hubby and kids hit the boot sale (nothing much) and then made o point veggie soup! and chicken dinner no bank holiday here (I dont think LOL) hubby working and kids at school so me and sophie 2 will go for a wander well i will wander and will sit chilled in pram lol and i have my very 1st wi today ek! x

Back