bank holidays

chele80

On a mission
I'm a Monday WI girl and was wondering how other Monday people go on during Bank Holidays? My chemist will be shut so what do I do?
I can't go the saturday beforehand as I am away that weekend

Help!?

What I used to do was buy an extra day's supply the previous week, so I had enough packs to take me to the Tuesday after the bank holiday, then I would weigh in on that day and get my packs for the next 6 days - then back to normal. Hope this helps x

As I like a little bit of variety.... I asked my pharmacist if there was any chance of buying some spares and they do a pack of 7 for £11, which I plan to get next Monday. This means during times when I'm on hol or a Bank Holiday I will still be able to stick to LT!! You should ask to see if yours will do the same.

Hmm am sure they have to offer something, but the other week when I asked to buy just one or two extra in case I couldn't make it in she said that I couldn't. I'll ask on Monday what they do so I can be prepared!

mmm your chemist sounds like a divvy...course you can buy extras...get her slapped and told!!! you need food!!!!! tut tut tut

your chemist sounds wank. my one divides the 21 packs between £36 and allows you to buy them separately.

Whens the next BH?

22nd august

Thanx,just wondering!

Chele, I started 2 weeks before the May Day Bank Holiday and the week before the pharmacist let me buy 2 weeks worth. I was then able to get there the following Wednesday to be weighed and bought another weeks worth then, and have just bought a weeks worth each week since then. It gave me a weeks worth in hand just in case I couldn't get there on a Monday and to get me through the Whitsun Bank holiday.

If your chemist won't let you get extras then I'd ring LT and have a word with them.

Good luck.

x

I'm a Monday WI girl and was wondering how other Monday people go on during Bank Holidays? My chemist will be shut so what do I do?
I can't go the saturday beforehand as I am away that weekend

Help!?

What I used to do was buy an extra day's supply the previous week, so I had enough packs to take me to the Tuesday after the bank holiday, then I would weigh in on that day and get my packs for the next 6 days - then back to normal. Hope this helps x

I know this is a old thread but thought with all the bank holidays coming up it would help....my weigh in is a monday xx

Yup mine is a monday too. I plan on going on the tuesday or maybe even askin my chemist if i can buy two lots of LT so i can just go the following monday as its very hard for me to go in the mornings as i work untill 11:15 and have usually had atleast 2ltrs of water and a shake so i can imagine it wouldnt be an accurate reading on the scales! lol

Whats everyone else guna do?

Do you reckon my chemist will allow me two weeks worth?

Glad I started going on Wednesdays, thats for sure!

Back