• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bank holidays

chele80

On a mission

Eclipse

Gold Member
What I used to do was buy an extra day's supply the previous week, so I had enough packs to take me to the Tuesday after the bank holiday, then I would weigh in on that day and get my packs for the next 6 days - then back to normal. Hope this helps x

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
As I like a little bit of variety.... I asked my pharmacist if there was any chance of buying some spares and they do a pack of 7 for £11, which I plan to get next Monday. This means during times when I'm on hol or a Bank Holiday I will still be able to stick to LT!! You should ask to see if yours will do the same.

chele80

On a mission
Hmm am sure they have to offer something, but the other week when I asked to buy just one or two extra in case I couldn't make it in she said that I couldn't. I'll ask on Monday what they do so I can be prepared!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
mmm your chemist sounds like a divvy...course you can buy extras...get her slapped and told!!! you need food!!!!! tut tut tut

Chele, I started 2 weeks before the May Day Bank Holiday and the week before the pharmacist let me buy 2 weeks worth. I was then able to get there the following Wednesday to be weighed and bought another weeks worth then, and have just bought a weeks worth each week since then. It gave me a weeks worth in hand just in case I couldn't get there on a Monday and to get me through the Whitsun Bank holiday.

If your chemist won't let you get extras then I'd ring LT and have a word with them.

Good luck.

x

I'm a Monday WI girl and was wondering how other Monday people go on during Bank Holidays? My chemist will be shut so what do I do?
I can't go the saturday beforehand as I am away that weekend

Help!?
What I used to do was buy an extra day's supply the previous week, so I had enough packs to take me to the Tuesday after the bank holiday, then I would weigh in on that day and get my packs for the next 6 days - then back to normal. Hope this helps x
I know this is a old thread but thought with all the bank holidays coming up it would help....my weigh in is a monday xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yup mine is a monday too. I plan on going on the tuesday or maybe even askin my chemist if i can buy two lots of LT so i can just go the following monday as its very hard for me to go in the mornings as i work untill 11:15 and have usually had atleast 2ltrs of water and a shake so i can imagine it wouldnt be an accurate reading on the scales! lol

Whats everyone else guna do?

Do you reckon my chemist will allow me two weeks worth?

Glad I started going on Wednesdays, thats for sure!