Barb's back!

I think we are all being a bit up and down because of the situation we are in at the moment Barb, I know I am! xx

Thanks Jacci, that makes me feel better! There's that feeling of isn't life tricky enough without dieting!!! There again, what a good time it is to diet, no meals out/holidays/dinner parties, no fun!!! Ahhhh, I feel even worse now. I must get a grip!

So, after feeling very up and down all week, we had that 'friday feeling' and relaxed in our conservatory drinking red wine and chatting. Listening to music, no tv, just enjoying. I had more calories in wine than food, whoops! I did enjoy it though and all the better for having cut right down all week. This morning, another lb gone! So i'm feeling pretty chuffed today!

Well done on the lb off 👍 :D
When we're trying to lose weight we can still fit in our treats and meals ''off'' as such it's all about planning it in and as long as we're more ''on it'' than off we should still be able to reach our goals....it's all about moderation and not depriving ourselves....there's no 'fun' in life otherwise :)

Sorry been awol, it's been a seriously weird week. DD2 is expecting her second baby in August but her waters broke this week, so it's been a very worrying time and the diet/control has gone out the window. She's ok, allowed home on antibiotics and bed rest plus daily hospital visits, in the hopes she can get baby to at least 34 weeks. So I'm going to be a very busy Mum/Nanna. If i'm not on here much, you can guess I'm a busy bee, but i will get back to everything properly, eventually, meantime, damage limitation for now i think!

Back