Barb's going at it a little differently!

You can afford a social life when you're so good with your exercising ;) It all ballances out, and as long as you have more good days than bad, then you're bound to keep on losing.
After all, what's the point of losing weight to be happier if all it ever does is make you miserable because you're too worried about going out and having a good time?

Hope you have a fab weekend lovely!

Father's day today and feeling sad. Miss my Dad so much, can't believe this is the 2nd Father's Day without him.

Good evening last night, the dinner party was lovely and it was salad for starter and main, so that worked out perfectly for me.

Going to be very good today, have already resisted my DD2's cupcakes! Managed 30 lengths yesterday, hope to do the same today.

Crikey! The last I looked you were only swimming 20 lengths at a time! You're improving so quickly! DO you still get the same sense of achievement?

Sorry that you're feeling low, but hopefully you're at the point now where you can look back on the memories and smile rather then bursting into tears. He must have been a wonderful father for you to still feel his loss so strongly.
My thoughts are with you.x

He was a wonderful Dad and I miss him so every day. Some days i can think about him and smile but others, like today, are just too much. It is a pain that i get, a real physical pain and I wish it would leave me alone but sometimes it overwhelms me. I am so lucky though, my son gave me a big cuddle and made m feel better and my DH was brilliant too.

The swimming is brilliant and I definitely get a kick out of what i am achieving. I am building on my fitness and that is very exciting.

I'm sorry today was a sad day Barb, try cling to the positive memories of your dad. Hope tomorrow is better for you :)

Sorry to hear you were upset yesterday. A loss, especially of a parent , is so hard at anytime, but when these special days arrive, the memories can be painful. You will never forget him and one day these days will make you smile with memories, and an immense feeing of pride that he was in your life, and remember no matter where he is right now, he'll always be your father and nothing ever breaks that bond. {{hugs}}

Hope today is brighter for you, have a nice day and take care :)

Feeling much better today, tough one yesterday but I didn't disappear into the biscuit tin. Proud of me for that, it would have been soooooooo easy to comfort eat.

Been to aqua this morning, very good class, am finding i can really keep up now, love it!

Weigh in tomorrow and got fingers crossed for 2lbs off. Let you know first thing then me and DH are leaving the kids in charge and going away for a couple of days. I will do my utmost to make sensible choices and keep on the straight and narrow!

Glad you are feeling better today Barb. Best of luck with weigh in tomorrow. You have inspired me do you know?? When you got the news about the diabetes, it has really made me think more about why Im trying to eat healthier, so thank you. Its not all cosmetic is it??
xx

Heya lovely,
Glad that you're feeling better today, it's fab that you have such a supportive family :)
It's wicked that you're seeing the difference in your ability at aqua classes :) It's always when you see tangible proof of your improving fitness.
Best wishes for the WI :)

Hurrah! 2lbs gone forever! That's 15 already, I am so chuffed. It just makes all the difference to know how those lbs are adding up as they go down! That sounds mad but you know what I mean!

Off for a swim before we go away, so see you all on Thursday!

wooohooo fantastic Barb, really well done!

..and that's over a stone, what an achievement...now the rest will follow just as easily, have a great time..'see' you on thursday :)

Well done!

That's excellent Barb, I'm really pleased for you :D

Isn't it an excellent feeling knowing you're on the way :)

Yay! Well done Barb! You've come so far so quickly, you're really doing well!!!
Keep up the good work!

Very nice break away with DH. Got back an hour or so ago and made a nice healthy omlette for lunch. I don' t think I did too badly whilst we were away but i did have 1.5 puddings!!!!

Anyway, back to the straight and narrow and focus on next tuesday's weigh in.

Glad you had a nice time away :)
Only 1.5 pudding? Ha, I'm sure you'll be fine come Tuesday :)
Back to aqua tomorrow?
x

Back