• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bargain Bars!!!!

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Yep it's fine to add the link.

kay80

Whats the website?
The BL fruit & nut bar is gorgeous! But quite exp at £2.29 nw. Asda have them on offer but still only £1.99 per bar :-/

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
anyone bought off here yet?

pinkandfluffy

Apparently you can have the Biggest Loser Meal Replacement Bars as one of you bars per day (instead of the Exante ones). Make sure they are not the snack bars though, only the meal replacement bars. The breakfast fruit and nut bar is really nice!

Alex_1978

Gold Member
I ordered 50 of the Biggest Loser Chocolate Crunch bars the other day, and they arrived within a day or two - great service.
To make the most of the delivery cost, I also ordered 40 of their bottles of Coke Zero (500ml) which are 30p each or 4 for £1 (expired December 2011)

finnsmum

Hi. Took a look but could only find the snack bars. However, I'm heading to Asda to get some BL bars as I'm not too keen on the exante ones.

anitak

just ordered a load of bars and bottles of sparkling water and at checkout i had free delivery :) great for when you just have to nibble on something sweet x and i love sparkling water with the exante flavours