Bargain of the day

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
Popped into Winners store today, which is a Canadian store a bit like TKMaxx.

They had a selection of low fat cook books on offer, all with pictures and great recipes, so I treated myself. They were less than half price, so I was really chuffed with those.

I can't wait to try some of the stuff now, so expect lots more recipes and pictures from me.

Having lots of recipes to choose from really helps me stay motivated, so I would recommend it to anyone, to have a good selection of great recipes books on hand. Even if they are not low fat ones, they can usually be easily adapted to slimming world.

If you haven't got many, then drop some hints for xmas presents. As there is a week or so left until xmas ;).

I will post some pictures of my new books in a min. :D

here you go :D

23462-albums1724-picture12838.jpg

first one was $7.99, second one was $5.99 and last one with 400 recipes was $9.99.

I have loads of cookbooks and never thought I could adapt the recepies. What a fab idea. Cheers <:O) ( And I miss Winners, I lived in Alberta for 3 years >:O( )

I have so many cookbooks I daren't buy any more! (well sometimes I take one to the charity shop before I buy another so OH doesn't realise I have another one :p)

Heard that Gino has a book out in January called the Italian diet book (or something similar) but I thought this may be good for SW with all the pasta dishes in it. Just hope there's not loads of creamy sauces over everything lol. As you say, most recipes can be adapted to SW if you omit the oils and creams etc.

Back