BARGAIN OF THE DAY

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fitz, 14 February 2007 Social URL.

1. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

:) Had my eye on a cashmere jumper for ages and then Tesco got a load in at £35 - had a look - nice - but £35 was stil a bit much for a v neck jumper - cashmere or not - I'm a bit tight like that - prefer quantity to quality - anyway thats another story..........................
    Seeing as its Valentines and I lost another 6 at weigh in this week, decided to treat myself - had seen that they were £10 off - so £25 - yeah ok - lets splash out.
    Went there today picked meself a nice chocolate brown size 10 - went to pay and.........................£17.50 !!!! Result.
    So girlies get yourselves down to your local Tesco for a gorgeous soft and warm cashmere v neck for just £17.50.:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nicely done Bev!! :cool:

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Ooh I had my eye on them too. Will have to try to get to a large Tesco in the next day or two. What colour did you decide to get Bev?

Dizzy x

5. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    You deserve it, but you do need to change that jacket you wore tonight as it looks too big now. :D :D :D

Nick :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.