1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

bargains at netto!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nettie, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    Just been to Netto to get the kids some things for packed lunches and got a good couple of bargains:
    2 spring cabbages 69p
    punnet of cherries 50p
    punnet of kiwis 69p
    punnet of strawberries 69p
    large pineapple £1
    large swede 58p
    2 bags of pink lady apples for £2
    they also had mullerlights on offer, didnt take much notice as i dont like them but worth a look if you have a netto near by :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I don't have a Netto where I live, the only one I saw was when I lived in Manchester!
  4. scott-m7xxd

scott-m7xxd Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    netto usually are always good priced on these kind of things just have to check the quality with them!
  5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Slimming World
    yes the quality is not always the best but they had just had a delivery so i took things off the new pallets lol.
    it is closing soon and becoming an asda, cant wait! an asda just 2 streets away! shame it wont have a george section though
  6. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Slimming World
    im from oldham and there are 3 near me, cant do a full food shop there but some things are ok x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.