bargains at netto!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by nettie, 19 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    Just been to Netto to get the kids some things for packed lunches and got a good couple of bargains:
    2 spring cabbages 69p
    punnet of cherries 50p
    punnet of kiwis 69p
    punnet of strawberries 69p
    large pineapple £1
    large swede 58p
    2 bags of pink lady apples for £2
    they also had mullerlights on offer, didnt take much notice as i dont like them but worth a look if you have a netto near by :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I don't have a Netto where I live, the only one I saw was when I lived in Manchester!

4. scott-m7xxd

scott-m7xxd Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(26.05%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    netto usually are always good priced on these kind of things just have to check the quality with them!

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yes the quality is not always the best but they had just had a delivery so i took things off the new pallets lol.
    it is closing soon and becoming an asda, cant wait! an asda just 2 streets away! shame it wont have a george section though

6. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    im from oldham and there are 3 near me, cant do a full food shop there but some things are ok x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.