1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtually FREE fruit and veg...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kittypuss85, 3 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Kittypuss85

Kittypuss85 Well-Known Member

I just got 2 punnets of strawberries, 2 punnets of grapes, punnet of raspberries, punnet of cherries, 2 bags of apples, 2 bags kids bananas, 15 big bananas, 1 watermelon, 2.5kg bag white potatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 round lettuce, 1 bag cherry tomatoes all for £1.60 at Morrison's!!!!

There is a £5 fruit and veg voucher in today's Sun, can do as many transactions as you need, valid until Sunday. I got £20 of fruit for the price of 4 newspapers.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. miss roberts

miss roberts Member

Omg?! I cut this out of my mums paper earlier,was gonna use it tomorrow,but what do you mean you can use many transactions? I thought you just handed it in and got £5 off your fresh fruit and veg? Do you keep it and use again again till Sunday? Sorry for all the questions haha bit thick I am! :) xx

4. Kittypuss85

Kittypuss85 Well-Known Member

:) by mutliple transactions I meant I bought 4 newspapers and used 4 vouchers for 4 lots of fruit. £20 worth of Fruit for £1.60

5. miss roberts

miss roberts Member

Ahhhh I gotcha now! Oh I'm gutted I didn't know this morning :( I would've done the same,I spend around £7 per day on fruit! Right,gonna text round now,see if anyone's got any spare Suns hahah,thanks for explaining x

6. newstart19

newstart19 Member

Omg I wish I knew, I would have bought it... :(

7. miss roberts

miss roberts Member

I know!!! They don't advertise these things do they?! Gutted x

8. WannabeThinna

WannabeThinna Well-Known Member

I knew about it and didn't get around to getting one. Went to a couple of petrol stations tonight and (of course) they were sold out. Called in at my local mega tesco on the way home, sold out. Then I noticed a pile of newspapers on the floor, tied up with string. It turned out to be 50 or so copies of the Guardian. I went through them one by one and in the middle there was 1 copy of the sun, so I pulled it out and paid for it. Phew! :)

9. miss roberts

miss roberts Member

Aww yay at least you managed to get one! Such a good saving £5, with the amount of fruit we get through. X