bars and loss

4busybee

i can have the bars from saturday but my CDC says that maybe 1 bar every other day becaus ethey can slow weight loss, to be honest i have been on LL for 5 months and always got on alright with the bars on there. I was really looking forward to have one in the evenings should i just tell my counsellor i want one each day, although i don't wnat her to think that i am not serious but i really would like to have the bars surely they can't make that much difference.

Lots of love Busy XX

Some people do experience a slower loss with the bars, but not everyone does. Why don't you give one every other night a go for a week, see what your loss is like and then decide? :)

I haven't seen any change in loss at all since having the bars, but as ppl have said - everybody is different.

Bonne Chance :)

If you are worried about the slowing of loss due to the higher carbs then go with the Peanut or Cranberry as they have slightly less carb than the sachets and half the carb of the other bars.

Mike

If you are worried about the slowing of loss due to the higher carbs then go with the Peanut or Cranberry as they have slightly less carb than the sachets and half the carb of the other bars.

Mike
Wow i didn't know that!!

Going to try the peanut this week, dont' mind the cranberry but my teeth ache after a while! lol

Generally i use the bars if i'm on the run, or out on a training course or something.. when a shake isn't possible. Haven't really noticed if it makes a difference to me yet.

i havent noticed any less weight loss when i have the bars
i guess you can try them and if you do notice it effects your weight go back on the soups ect
i alternate weekly my bars ;)

I've been having a bar every day from day one and really can't say it's slowed me down at all.............or at least not that I'd have noticed...........never known a plan like CD for getting the weight off anyway :D

Guess it's a case of trying them to see how it affects you. Got to be really honest, wouldn't have enjoyed the plan half as much without them.

I think the bars are one of the main perks :)

Doesnt slow my weight down tho i cant say it doesnt for everyone.

Ivy

Just enjoy the bars!!! :)

Every other day would seem fine... might stop you nibbling other things? I'd get bored if I ate them every day (lol she says currently having 3 shakes day in day out)

xx

I have a bar every day and I have lost 4lbs nearly every week since starting. I think it is important to make sure that you drink enough water with them.

See how you go, but if having a bar every day helps you stay on the diet then it has to be worth it even if loss is slowed down slightly.

Dawn

Mike

HEy that's good to know. Thanks Mike. I got some to try today too. :)

Back