Bars ... do they slow you down

Pretika

Silver Member
Good morning All - I hope you all had a great weekend... I have come to end of my first 2 weeks on SS (+) and I am starting to struggle with the shakes and I really hate the soups .... If I am honest I really struggle to have all 3 packs - Im just not hungry....

so i was thinking about having some bars - something that I can nibble on

Do they slow your weight loss down?
Do they upset your stomach
Do they make you more hungry.?

Any advice most welcome

Thanks

I haven't noticed any difference in loses because of the bars however I have found that when I have a bar I want to keep on eating!! It's purely in my head this I know - nothing to do with the bars just my old habbits being triggered by the chewing!!!

They are yum though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bars are delish!! But as samndud says very moreish!! I've not been aware of them affecting weight loss as long as you stick to one a day, I had one every day for over 4 mths and it was fine. Apparently the chewy bars give some people a bit of an upset tummy, well, thats what I've read on here, but I have never suffered with any ill effects (but I only have the peanut crunch one),. Best way to find out is to try. They are a godsend if you are in a rush too!

the bars are nice but i can't have just one so i have to only buy one a week or i eat them all in one day and get kicked out of ketosis.

Do they slow your weight loss down?
Do they upset your stomach
Do they make you more hungry.?
Thanks
Haven't slowed me down
Don't upset my stomach
Not hungry at all.
Hope this helps I have 1 a day every day and they do break the boredom with shakes.
Jayne x

Ahh thanks for your help... I have given them a miss this week ( just in case the get too addictive!) I lost 3 lbs this week I was hoping for more so I am going to try one more week to shift a few more pounds and maybe get some next week... You have done soooo well your losses are amazing ! x

I absolutely love the choc mint ones but have to say they do make you want to eat :( I have one a day tho and see them as my chocolate fix!!

I can only stomach the bars and the choc tetra so that's all I have and they haven't had a bad effect on me x

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7 -- week 2= 9 stones 5 -- week 3= 9 stones 3

Back