Bars....the jury is out

lshafik

The chocolate ones are nnnnaaaasssstttyyyy but I can just stomach the peanut ones....what other ones are there?

i'm not keen on peanut not tried chocolate i love the toffee one and the chcocolate mint was nice. not tried cranberry yet i have it for this week

Peanut is my fav!!! Hate the choc one. The only other one I have is choc mint. The orange bar is totally disgusting!! xx

Hi, my fave is the choc mint, chocolate chewy bar is ok, nothing to rave about tbh. I love the smell of the orange bar but for me the flavour disappears after the first couple of bites but I do like it. Peanut and the cranberry ok too but sometimes find myself leaving them until thats all I've got left lol.

My favourite is the chocolate orange one - I didnt realise they did choc mint one now! have to admit though I'm not a massive fan of the bars anyway tho I'm definitely a tetra girl all the way!!!!!

I absolutely hated the orange bars..now finally after 3 months of force feeding them I actually quite like them! Hallelujah :)

i love the crunch ones - peanut and cranberry - can't wait to try the new choc mint - is it dark chocolate?

mmmmmmmm i'd die for a mint bar right now!

I like them all!
Though I choose to have the crunchy bars, 1, because they take longer to eat and 2, they have 10g less carbs in them than the chewy bars!
same as me! I try to have the crunch ones but I must admit I often used to opt for the orange one as it was my ultimate fave, and I think the mint one will be a fave of mine too - i just love mint choc! But I limit myself to 2 per week, mainly because of the price - £2.10 is a lot for a bar and it really mounts up if you buy one for each day. That's why I have it for a friday treat. I also (in hot weather) love to buy the choc tetra as a friday treat (£2) then I pop it in the freezer and have it as a lovely ice cream :drool: just delicious! x

hmm i can say cranberry bar is yummy but no more than one a week for me in future because i treat them like snacks i've had 3 today and a porriage so a pack over.

Yes the bars are expensive, but I'm afraid I do buy one for everyday as I feel the need to 'eat' at least once a day and sometimes I do have a 2nd one too. I guess they still cost less than a sarnie that I wouldn't think twice about, plus the crisps to go with it! ;)
very true and a good point to make! lol :p

same as me! I try to have the crunch ones but I must admit I often used to opt for the orange one as it was my ultimate fave, and I think the mint one will be a fave of mine too - i just love mint choc! But I limit myself to 2 per week, mainly because of the price - £2.10 is a lot for a bar and it really mounts up if you buy one for each day. That's why I have it for a friday treat. I also (in hot weather) love to buy the choc tetra as a friday treat (£2) then I pop it in the freezer and have it as a lovely ice cream :drool: just delicious! x

Emma, not sure if you know already, but I was reading the CWP forum last night and there is a post by a CDC to say that the products, including the tetras, shouldn't be frozen, according to head office. Apparently, 'kills' the nutrients. Not sure if it would matter if you were just doing it occasionally though - I was really suprised as I didn't think it would make any difference!

As for the bars, I have the crunchy, as I prefer the taste, but also because of them having far less carbs as mentioned earlier.

Love the mint choc and peanut. Hated the choc orange and cranberry!

Emma, not sure if you know already, but I was reading the CWP forum last night and there is a post by a CDC to say that the products, including the tetras, shouldn't be frozen, according to head office. Apparently, 'kills' the nutrients. Not sure if it would matter if you were just doing it occasionally though - I was really suprised as I didn't think it would make any difference!

Yes I have heard this, but it made no difference to my losses - i tried it out once. So I just continued. Like I say it was only on a Friday night having a frozen tetra and bar. It'd be interesting though if I had them daily whether it would have an effect :rolleyes:

Hi, did your CDC mention the bars to you or did you have to ask? Been on CD since beginning of march and she hasn't mentioned them or the water flavourings??

I have the mixamousse though and that makes lush mousse. Xxx

Back