Bars

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
WOW!

I have just had my first peanut bar and yummy yum yum!! :p I just wish I'd ordered more than one in my 2 week order!!:sigh:

Looking at the nutritional info, they have the same carbs as a tetra, so does that mean you aren't limited to just one a day?? It was really filling and lasted longer than the other bars do so I'd love more than one a day!

Hi Fiona, im sure its 1 per day only sorry!! I think there all fab except orange cos dont like dark choc and cranberry just cos Ive never tried it as im convinced wont like it!!! Sarahxx.

Hmmmmm

I wonder why that is then :confused: I thought it was only the carb content that made more than one bar a no-no?

Oh well, Shakes it is then!

Try the cranberry .. it's yummy .. similar to peanut but slight cranberry flavour .. GO FOR IT!!

i think the reason for only one a day is due to the fact that they can cause havok with a persons belly!! iv read that alot of ppl can get quite an upset stomach or get reali windy etc on just the one bar so goodness knows what two would do to them lol ...
i always stick to my one a day- i love every flavour altho i must agree peanut ones are amazin!!! i love cutin them into chunks n blastin it in the microwave for like 5-10secs n them not only are them yummy but nice n soft n squwidgy too lol

WOW!

I have just had my first peanut bar and yummy yum yum!! :p I just wish I'd ordered more than one in my 2 week order!!:sigh:

Looking at the nutritional info, they have the same carbs as a tetra, so does that mean you aren't limited to just one a day?? It was really filling and lasted longer than the other bars do so I'd love more than one a day!
Sorry to say but most of the other bars are 24g carbs not 12 odd like the peanut one, Some people have said that they have been knocked out of ketosis with them. But to be honest im not worring about ketosis now, as long as weigh is coming off I dont mind!!!

Ive had the Malted toffee Yum, Peanut Crunch yum again & orange choc yum yum hehe!!!

Sorry to say but most of the other bars are 24g carbs not 12 odd like the peanut one, Some people have said that they have been knocked out of ketosis with them. But to be honest im not worring about ketosis now, as long as weigh is coming off I dont mind!!!

Ive had the Malted toffee Yum, Peanut Crunch yum again & orange choc yum yum hehe!!!

Oh and by the way yes only one a day im afraid:(

i had the orange bar today for the first time and not long after went to the loo and it was a bit loose,which is a bit odd for me at the mo being on ss, i dont know if this was coinsidence or what,but i did think it was yummy

Hi..You're only supposed to have one bar a day.......but.....

I sometimes have 2 a day if I'm struggling (better than succumbing to a FAB!! (see my OH's post!!!)

Anyway, it don't give me a bit of wind but other than that I get away with it!!! I'm not saying that everyone would though. Maybe I'm lucky!

My CDC says just to be careful that I don't treat it like a sweetie. I think she's maybe worried it'll start off a binge. So I do try not to do it but there are situations that it does help with me anyway.

Tx

ps peanut is my favourite closely followed by cranberry!!

Back