Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mamaye, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Why can't we have two per day?
    I started the bars last week, I have one every day for lunch, and now I want another one for tea. Could I have another one? I keep thinking about it and it makes me feel hungry for the first time in 4 weeks :0(

P.s. Am on day 29 SS
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    im sure it will be something to do with the carbs in the bar.. ive heard of people getting an upset tummy on the bars as well
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

the bars have higher carbs and a few more calories .. and they can also make you very windy !!!
  5. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Will stick to the vegetable soup tonight then
  6. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    If you want to try it and it helps you keep on the plan, talk to your CDC - I did a spell of 2 bars a day for quite a while and liked it as you can split them easily throughout the day. If it doesn't suit you or gives you the belly-ache, go back to one a day. There's no rule to say you can't have 2
  7. Mamaye

Mamaye Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Thanks, I will ask her when I go to see her, will try to stick with what I planned for the week in the meantime x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.