Bars

Missy_mint

In week three and just got some bars yay do nice to chew!! My CDC says they can slow weight loss :( hope not as I'm in love :)

My CDC says to me to stick to the crispy ones Peanut, Mint & Cranberry as apparently the others have higher carbs. I don't like the others anyway xx

LOL, I remember that excitement. They are very yummy.. My fave is the cranberry and the peanut one.
After reading quite a few posts on here, I think it effects some people and doesn't others... but must be hard to tell once you start eating them!
If they make your day like they do mine then its worth it :)

Oh no, really? Mine said it had more carbs yes but didn't make a difference. Tried mint one today and have choc and peanut one to try. Left a metalic taste mind. Oh, don't know what to do now.
Don't want loss to slow down too much. Are you sticking with them? How was your loss hun? Hope your happy with it.
Lea
x

I have been having a bar every day since week 5 (a mixture of toffee/choc and choc mint) and my losses have been better than i even expected... having that bar feels like a treat for me this diet is hard enough so having one makes me feel great which is what matters they wouldnt sell these bars if they made a massive difference to your losses.

The diet is torture enough so by having the bars means I will stick with it longer then so be :) my CDC also said my help with bowel movements which is a good thing I think lol lost 4lbs this week :)

Well done hun. Well I think i'll give the ones I got a go this week and see what happens. Especially as TOTM! Boo! Have a good week! x

The diet is torture enough so by having the bars means I will stick with it longer then so be :) my CDC also said my help with bowel movements which is a good thing I think lol lost 4lbs this week :)

The bars have helped me ALOT with going to the loo much much easier and no pain at all :D

I've had a bar every day since day 1 & have lost 2 stones in 6 weeks. The choc mint is the only one I have & it has similar carbs to the tetra.

I posted on here because I wanted bars but was worried they'd slow my losses. Various people said to go for it, and I'm so glad I did! Having such a treat every day is doing wonders for my motivation.

I love them - only the peanut and choc mint agree with me, I loved the cranberry but my stomach bloated with in half an hour and the pain was awful!

Glad you are enjoying them and they never made me feel like my weight loss was slow! I have lost 52lbs since 6th Dec and last 3 weeks have been on 810 and still losing 2lb per week!

I love it!

Mmm I'm excited for next week - next week is bar week :D
I'm currently 'cooking' my last pack a day after my ss+ meal, I know this depletes the minerals/vitamins somewhat, but I've made the conscious choice to do this, it's the only way I know I'll stick to it!! Looking forward to the bars so I can have my sweet treat after tea and get all my minerals, yum!
Peanut, toffee & choc orange are luring me in at the mo! Anyone tried these? What are they like?

Kaitey said:
Mmm I'm excited for next week - next week is bar week :D
I'm currently 'cooking' my last pack a day after my ss+ meal, I know this depletes the minerals/vitamins somewhat, but I've made the conscious choice to do this, it's the only way I know I'll stick to it!! Looking forward to the bars so I can have my sweet treat after tea and get all my minerals, yum!
Peanut, toffee & choc orange are luring me in at the mo! Anyone tried these? What are they like?

Next week will also be bar week for me, and tetras, it will make work much easier for me :)

I have two bars a day one chewy abd one crispy plus a tetra/shake my weight loss is fab.

The choc ones are lush ad the toffee chewy ones remind me of the malteser taste yummy!! Just had my bar in bed save it for the evening as a lil evening treat. Defo stick to this longer by eating the bars.

cant you have them from week two? is the bar big?could you have half and half a hot cappuchino shake and then the other half later on?im quite lookin forward to them in week two x

I couldn't have bars until I'd done two weeks, but you could definately have half and half.....if you have the willpower..... I don't! ;-)

on my 3rd week not going to do the bars untill another 3 weeks trying to keep of the chocolate so not doing the bars, last time i was on this i had the bars and it made no difference to my weight loss, i cut them straight down the middle then into wee squares took longer to eat loved them xx

Back