Bars

Mamaye

Hi
Feeling hungry tonight, going to have another bar with a cuppa, does anyone know if it will knock me out of ketosis having two bars in one day? (had one porridge, 2 shakes and a bit of eggs with veg today already)
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your reply
I am from South Wales. Have been struggling for months to go back on diet, sticking to it for a week now so very pleased

Ah I'm north! I know I'm struggling to get going again after a holiday break! Well done you for doing the week when is ur wi you must be really excited xx

I am finishing my slim and save sachets first before contacting my consultant. Met her few times before when I couldn't stick to it so I want to make sure I am well into it before meeting her again.
How many days/weeks are you?

| started in May but had a holiday and am struggling to get back on track I know I will get back on track Monday as I'm back at work after summer hols so will have more of a routine x

I think it also depends on how sensitive you are to carbs... I was having one bar a day a couple of weeks ago and by the evening I was starting to get hunger pangs. I stopped buying the bars and don't get the pangs anymore.

I've just lost over 2 stone in 8 weeks on CD and am now within a few lbs of target. I would often have two bars a day - made no difference apart from making me feel hungrier I think

I love bars so much, it's a real treat with a cup of tea. Will try to keep them for the evening, if not will have two a day x

Back