Step 1 Sole Source Bars

Is it me, or is anyone else not keen on the bars. Ive tried toffee malt and choc mint and didnt like them. What are you favourites? Im into my 3rd week, lost 13lbs in 2 weeks:)

Never had the toffee malt ones, but my consultant doesn't get those in because they're not popular with her clients! My faves are choc mint, peanut and the lemon and yogurt (that is particularly more-ish) Well done on your amazing weight loss!

I'm not on Cambridge anymore but I loved the choc ones and malt ones. I always put mine in the freezer it made then super chewy and they lasted longer :)

Snap! The malt ones are amazing, I like the choc ones too... I out mine in the microwave for like 10 seconds and they come out like a gooey brownie mess of deliciousness!

I like the cruncy ones, peanut, cranberry and lemon are my favourites.

At the moment my fav is the chewy chocolate orange buyout this changes week for weeks. Last week it was the lemon yoghurt and the week before it was the mint crunch lol

Lynne - 74.5lbs down 21lbs to go... :)

Last time I did cwp I lived on the crunchy ones but this time round I'm loving the chewy flavours! The lemon bar is gorgeous though!

Back