Step 1 Sole Source Bars

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I know it's recommended to have these from week 3 ... But has anyone had them in week 2?!

X

I've lemon bars since wk 1. Specifically formulated to have from beginning as per wat councillor said. Only ones I like. Yummy!

Shirley x

Same here, CDC said thy were fine for week 1, the lemon ones. I have had one every day since i started and I lost 11 lbs the first two weeke so they didnt do any harm :)

Same here, CDC said thy were fine for week 1, the lemon ones. I have had one every day since i started and I lost 11 lbs the first two weeke so they didnt do any harm :)

I did text her asking about bars and she still said no bars and mix a mousse from week three :( it is only one more week but it's rubbish :( xx

That's a pity. I definitely wouldn't have managed without them. I think better to have them and have a slower loss than give up.

Stay strong as you said you only have one more week.

Shirley x

I had them from 10 days. However I've discovered that they seem to slow my losses down so I have 1 a day x

Phone customer services ask about lemon bars in week one!!! Can't believe your CC is being such a Dictator!!

Phone customer services ask about lemon bars in week one!!! Can't believe your CC is being such a Dictator!!

I suppose she's doing what she believes is correct. And she's pointed out I have had a 100% week with not one cheat so it is only one more week. But all I'm thinking is she's due to give birth any day and I'm gonna purchase a little more but as from next mon I want the bars for deffo I cannot do it otherwise! Xx

Pretend to move to step 2 but stay on SS and get ya bars!! You can have them on step 2 from day 1 so councillor can't say no! I love them brill when your out and about x

Back