Bars

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

Another question

My councellor told us we cant eat bars in the first few days. I forgot if this was allowed on Day 4 or after Day 4? Does anyone have an idea?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

My LLC allows them on day 4 but I think it varies depending on the LLC - don't get tooo excited though - I hated the bars and hardly ever have them as I think the shakes are much nicer!
    x

4. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    what flavours do they have in those bars?

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

i think lemon, toffee, nut..even choc if im not mistaken

6. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Nope, no chocolate bars on LL! They have nut, fruit, lemon and toffee. Personally I find the lemon absolutely vile. Toffee is not bad - especially if you keep it in the fridge - it's a bit like fudge when it's cold. Fruit is Ok and Nut is quite versatile - quite dry though so you need a lot of water with it. But I prefer the chocolate shake made up with ice-cold peppermint tea - it's a fab choc-mint flavour then. I pretty much live off those!
    x

7. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I like the toffee bars and the lemon bars. My LLC didn't let us have the bars until after we'd done the first week.

8. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hot vanilla with teaspoon of coffee is the best!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.