Basic baguette

Ste-leigh90

Hi all,

just wanted to know how many syns a wholemeal baguette is? We are eating out and im trying to find a healthier dinner option as Im also going to the cinema. I was thinking a plan chicken baguette, or maybe brie and bacon as long as I use those as healthy options.....

They will be pretty high, I'd guess maybe 12-15 Syns for the wholemeal baguette alone, minus the filling. When you look at the size of 60g wholemeal bread (B choice) it isn't a lot at all.

I had a feeling that might be the case.....Its so hard going out to eat when everyone else isnt dieting as they will want to go to KFC and as I learnt this morning, that is quite high too :(

I had a feeling that might be the case.....Its so hard going out to eat when everyone else isnt dieting as they will want to go to KFC and as I learnt this morning, that is quite high too :(

What about McDonalds? There are a few meals you can get from there which aren't actually as bad as you'd think. You could have a chicken nugget happy meal with diet coke for 14.5 Syns and still be within your daily allowance. Or a regular 6 chicken nugget meal with diet coke for 21 Syns - that's only 6 over your daily allowance. You just need to be careful with sauces and what-not as they can soon amount up.

If you do a search on here you'll find loads of threads in the eating out section which can help you :)

Back