Batchelors 98% fat free noodles

cjtj

Hey girls and boys...
I noticed today that the 98% fat free batchelor noodles are being changed to LOW FAT- now i'm wondering if they are still free on green- cause there are differences in the calories etc?:sigh: I hope its not enough of a change to make them syns.

I hate it when they change their recipes- my mum used to buy ASDA tin curry which was free on green and now is 9syns:eek:

Have they changed the contents?? :( I LOVE these and eat them quite often (tho Im on WW) I hope it hasnt affected the points value...

Do you know the cals and saturated fat of the new packets?

Don't you just hate it when they do that! I used to love eating Macaroni Cheese with Jacket potato as a syn-free meal on a green day, then the new SW book came out and overnight SW changed them to 10 syns! I couldn't believe it as they were part of my staple SW diet regime. I could have kicked some bottoms that day. Angela x

i know so annoying- i hate it...
Well i bet there sales will go down-
I'll just get plain noodles and what i like... but they used to be so easy just boil the water and chuck them in the mircowave. They were perfect when i come in from work, so i dont go near bread:D

RIP syn free sweet thai noodles:D I'll miss you

So if I have had my Sweet Thai noodles for some months, I have 6 packets in the cupboard (no I'm not a hoarder. LOL!) Do you think they are still free?

Did the recipe change recently,or did SW just change the syn value? (Cos they're mean? :mad: )

I am gonna take a trip too before it's too late. :eek:

I love those noodles and because they are sin free, makes me feel a whole lot better. :)

Just looked on syns online and this is under the low fat thai ones, looks like they are still free

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles, Sweet Thai Chilli, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 5½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Super Low Fat Noodles, Smoky Bacon, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 6 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Back