1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

BATCHELORS DELI BOX NOODLES

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sweetthing, 18 July 2014 Social URL.

1. sweetthing

sweetthing Well-Known Member

Hi, can someone please tell me if these are a healthy extra on slimming world. I bought their magazine and I am sure I saw that they were, but cannot find it now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

They all have syns but quite low. Which flavour ?
    It would never be a healthy extra as no fibre or calcium which is what a healthy extra is sorry.

4. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

Chicken 2 syns on EE/G and 14.5 on R
    BBQ beef 1.5 syns on EE/G and 14 on R
    Mild curry 1.5 syns on EE/G and 13.5 on R
    Chow mein 1.5 syns on EE/G and 14 on R

I searched the syns on google and came across an old thread, those syns are from there. :) xx

Post #13
    http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/276027-batchelors-deli-box-noodles.html

5. sweetthing

sweetthing Well-Known Member

Thank you. Hi, I am 99% positive I saw these in the Slimming world magazine as an healthy extra but wanted to make sure.

6. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Well-Known Member

They're not on the list on the website so it would be better to assume that they're not. :)

7. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

Deffo not a healthy extra checked online :) xxx