• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

batchelors origional vegatable cup a soup

Yes, in the 2010 shopping guide it says 0 points, I love it and it has really helped when I have no points left and im still hungrey!! some of the ainsley harriet cup a soups are also 0 points I like the chicken and veg one

Mumzy

Oohh i must get some of these in. Ive been having the Tesco light choices chicken noodle ones at 0.5 point.

sophia-jo

Silver Member
wow, that's really good to know. I tend to keep in a tin of ww chicken noodle soup for .5 but will be trying some of those instead...every little helps lol x

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
I am a bit confused just looked up the nutritional value online, how can it be 0 points when it has 84Kcal and 1.4 Sat fat in a prepared serving ?:wave_cry: Am i doing something wrong?

Cup a Soup | Batchelors
I would always go on whats on your own packet. the women at work dont follow whats in the book for these either because the packet says different.

I also found that Tesco HL mozarella cheese is only 1.5 points per 30g portion but a low fat 40g serving is 2.5 points in the book! :confused: