Bathroom scales !

teddybearyoyo

Can anyone recommend a good set of bathroom scales to weigh yourself with ?
I know we're doing SW but Ive seen a good pair of WW ones that also have a Body Anaylser function where it calculates your last weight, your water retention etc. To be honest I just wanted standard scales so I can keep a weekly eye on my weight as Im not attending classes and just doing SW online !

Anyone have any suggestions? xxx:D

I'm sure people have their own recommendations, but i'd just have a look on amazon. That way you get to see reviews of the different scales and get a wider perspective. However, would definitely say get digital ones :)

I'm a serial weigher, couldn't live without my scales!

Salter are the most common and come across a huge price range with varying features. Healthcare professionals generally use EKS. Mine are digital but actually there is an argument for manual ones in that you can reset them to zero each time to get the most accurate weight and are not constantly thinking that they might be wrong because the battery is low. Did you ever see digital scales in a doctors surgery...? Good manual ones are EXPENSIVE though. :)

Salter are the most common and come across a huge price range with varying features. Healthcare professionals generally use EKS. Mine are digital but actually there is an argument for manual ones in that you can reset them to zero each time to get the most accurate weight and are not constantly thinking that they might be wrong because the battery is low. Did you ever see digital scales in a doctors surgery...? Good manual ones are EXPENSIVE though. :)

The battery must be low in mine all the time ;) I have a pretty cheap digital scales I picked up when DH broke our old ones*. They do the job, usually weigh the same as SW scales in group. Don't even know what make they are!

* not because of his weight, you understand... he walked into bathroom in dark one night, kicked our lovely glass scales with his big, fat man-foot, and sent them skidding across floor into the wall, shattering them. There were choice words spoken, lets leave it at that!

That's hilarious. The last pair I bought were because I disagreed with the weight shown on the old ones. Convinced myself they MUST be broken and went out and spent £16 on a new pair (that, apparently is reasonable?!) and got them home to find out that they weighed me at exactly the same f-ing weight. Argh!!!

That's hilarious. The last pair I bought were because I disagreed with the weight shown on the old ones. Convinced myself they MUST be broken and went out and spent £16 on a new pair (that, apparently is reasonable?!) and got them home to find out that they weighed me at exactly the same f-ing weight. Argh!!!

The problem is obviously with your floor, it's making you heavier ;)

Mine were a tenner I think, and Euro at that so even cheaper!

I'm considering trying them downstairs in the kitchen rather than upstairs in the bathroom. The humidity and altitude MUST be getting to the batteries.

Problem being that we don't have curtains in our kitchen...and I weigh in in the nuddypants :eek:

Back