Battle of the bulge

Well, today was like day 1 again. Tho it should have been the start of week 2. The scales took me back to the end of week 1. Nightmare. How can one curry put so much weight on? It wasn't as if I had rice as well. Stupid stupid me. :(

It's just water weight hunny. Deep breaths

Hide scales for one week and crack on. Lots of water, it will be gone

Xxx

Right, so far today, so good.... just entering the danger period now where I go home and cook tea for everybody and try not to nibble! But scales were in the right direction again today - phew!

MrsGlas81 said:
Right, so far today, so good.... just entering the danger period now where I go home and cook tea for everybody and try not to nibble! But scales were in the right direction again today - phew!

You can do this! Resolve of steel to buns of steel! Lol..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Still here, still losing weight, 11st 6 this morning :) here's to reaching another low weight this weekend AND KEEPING IT THAT WAY! Lol

MrsGlas81 said:
Still here, still losing weight, 11st 6 this morning :) here's to reaching another low weight this weekend AND KEEPING IT THAT WAY! Lol

Woohoo! Well done you!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok, a little blip this eve when I are a little bit of chilli, but I decided to stick to 3 packs today and hope that the chilli hasn't done too much damage. Justvre counted my packs as I've only been having 3 these last few days and I've still enough for 3 weeks! Woo hoo! Takes me to the 12th October now, so hopefully I'll be nice and slim by then. There may be a bit of a bump in the road tomorrow as I'm off to see a friend near Cirencester tomorrow, and I expect it'll involve a pub lunch. Hopefully if I can stick to carbs I can get around it.

Well, week three, otherwise known as week 2, due to my blip last weekend! And I have lost another 3.5lb. I'm now 11st 6lb as of this morning. So getting there! I actually enjoy going to work as I find food a distraction on the weekend, and temptation really gets in the way. I hate it! So any tips for not munching would be most appreciated. Tea times are also a danger time..

I think planning and timing helps with munching

So prep veg and protein to nibble
Stock up on drinks you like, tea and cold drinks etc

Start on packs as late as possible

Well done so far hun Xx

Morning! Quick update... The weight is going down... 11s 5lb today! Yay! The end is in sight...

Well Done - would love to see that weight my my scales! Haven't been there for over 15 years......

Bless you - your time will come :) its an amazing diet - how are you doing so far?

I think planning and timing helps with munching

So prep veg and protein to nibble
Stock up on drinks you like, tea and cold drinks etc

Start on packs as late as possible

Well done so far hun Xx

Thanks hun - you always say the right things. Is it ok to nibble on protein even if on 4 packs a day?

Yes going to five on training days or during tom I normally do.

Better to have protein than cheat I say!! Stay on plan n nibble some protein Xx

RebekahR said:
Yes going to five on training days or during tom I normally do.

Better to have protein than cheat I say!! Stay on plan n nibble some protein Xx

Hope the training is fun! Thanks for the reply, I had an egg last night, that worked!

Well GOOD morning! I had a complete day on plan yesterday (except an egg) and the scales plummeted this morning! 11st3.5lb! WOW! Now just 3.5lb off target. However... I have a problem. I'm going out on Saturday to a posh 3 course do... I know what we are having, and the starter and main do sound 'meaty' so hopefully if I lay off the alcohol I will be sort of ok. It's so annoying after finally getting somewhere!

Egg is on plan hun, well done :)

Can you just have the protein parts when you go out hun and no sauces etc??

Your doing super Xx

Just started Day 4 today. Haven't eaten anything that I shouldn't have and since I'm a scale addict, know how much I've lost, which is great!

I actually feel good today - and have lost that bloated feeling in my stomach, which is lovely. It's so nice to see other people coming out the other end!

Back