bb_31's diet ramblings

bb_31

Thought i would start my blog with the news so far. This is my third week on my first attempt on the slimming world diet. It seemed quite easy at first as it was all new and i was raring to go at the reciepes. I did try a couple of the receipes shown in the 7 day starter booklet and although i lost weight sticking at the diet, i didnt actually like what i had cooked. And now this is putting me off firstly going to the effort of buying all the ingredients, then having to cook them all, to be eaten and then not enjoyed.
This week with all the snow outside, i havent been able to do a proper shop and most of my meals this week have been flung together. Tonite for tea i had a jacvket potato with fat free cottage cheese and uncle bens savory rice :)o) Hoping to get to the shops at weekend for some ingredients to make spag bol.
Apart from the cooking I am enjoying going to group to get weighed and learn new tips etc. I dont know how i will feel if i STS at wiegh in or put on yet, probably very disheartened after trying my best. But i always look on the negative side. all other diets i have tried have come to a standstill sooner rather than later and then i end up cheating and that is the end of that.
My weigh day is tuesday so still almost a week to go, but have the dreaded christmas meal and party tomorrow night and no doubt a few drinks will be washed down. Better be good at the weekend is all i can say:D

oh and have i put this in the right section???

today is our christmas staff party - no diet for me today !

hi bb_31 welcome to minimins :) r u going to do a food diary i have one and find it helps, i have also been on numerous diets and only lasted a few weeks then got bored, eaten like a pig put back on what i lost plus a stone more lol so no more quick fix diets for me. good luck :D

I write down all i eat on the forms provided my slimming world as i find that easier than coming onto the computer as i would struggle when i am in work to log on to this site. Thanks for hint tho x

hi bb_31 i was given one of the weekly food diaries but found it was too small to fit all my food on lol :) i used to put it in a note book then started putting it on here, i don't work so have plenty of time to log on and write it all down. have a good day :)

Well after eating and drinking all my syns for the week on the christmas do, ive been back on track, oh apart from a couple of uncle joes mint balls but im not counting them today.
I will be trying my best the rest of the week and fingers crossed that i havent put too much weight on for weighing on tuesday night. At them moment tho I am contemplating eating a muller lite yogurt, probably due to boredom rather than hunger - but at least its not a bar a chocolate which was my usual snap at night time!

well i stayed the same this week, glad not to have put on after all the drink and stuff on friday. Time to pull my socks up and stick to the plan this week tho x

just looking at my last entry and oooppss - sticking to plan has gone out the window a couple of times. thurs - another xmas meal and saturday - drinks at xmas market. Today ive stuck to plan and although i have eaten a packet of salt and vinegar mccoys at 13 syns im hoping for a loss of at least half a pound at weigh in tomorrow. I cheated and peeked at the scales today and i dont seem to have put any weight on.

Or does going off plan a little take a few days to register on the scales????

Back