BBB Fabulous @ Forty

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Belfastbabybear, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Belfastbabybear

Belfastbabybear 2B [email protected]

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Trying this again but taking a different approach ;)

Back to work on Monday after 10 months on maternity leave. Working full time, mum to 3 kids, general housekeeper & trying to get healthy is going to be difficult so I've decided to become an expert planner!

I'm making a weekly Meal Planner and trying to prepare in advance as much as possible. I will be able to swap meals about and can add to the 'syns / snacks' section.

The idea of my diary is to post the planner for the coming week and then I can comment on the success of sticking to it, changes made, food added etc.

It will help me be accountable and succeed x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Belfastbabybear

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday, 17 September - Thursday, 23, September 2010

[​IMG]

4. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    hi, good idea, i've recently started sw alone after trying ww and have done the same thing.. it also helps me budget the weekly shop as i get exactly what we need and nothing more ! good luck xx

5. Belfastbabybear

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't have lunch worked into the planner for the weekend as I eat breakfast late and I'm not really hungry. Plan to grab fruit or fat free yoghurt.

Stuck to the plan on Friday with no changes.

Today so far, I've added a FF Muller Light for lunch (we went to Subway and I brought mine along to have with a coffee ;).

I've just made a pot of Courgette & Bacon soup to freeze and have during the week.

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.