• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BBB Fabulous @ Forty

Trying this again but taking a different approach ;)

Back to work on Monday after 10 months on maternity leave. Working full time, mum to 3 kids, general housekeeper & trying to get healthy is going to be difficult so I've decided to become an expert planner!

I'm making a weekly Meal Planner and trying to prepare in advance as much as possible. I will be able to swap meals about and can add to the 'syns / snacks' section.

The idea of my diary is to post the planner for the coming week and then I can comment on the success of sticking to it, changes made, food added etc.

It will help me be accountable and succeed x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
hi, good idea, i've recently started sw alone after trying ww and have done the same thing.. it also helps me budget the weekly shop as i get exactly what we need and nothing more ! good luck xx
I don't have lunch worked into the planner for the weekend as I eat breakfast late and I'm not really hungry. Plan to grab fruit or fat free yoghurt.

Stuck to the plan on Friday with no changes.

Today so far, I've added a FF Muller Light for lunch (we went to Subway and I brought mine along to have with a coffee ;).

I've just made a pot of Courgette & Bacon soup to freeze and have during the week.