BBB Fabulous @ Forty

Belfastbabybear

2B Fab@Fifty
Trying this again but taking a different approach ;)

Back to work on Monday after 10 months on maternity leave. Working full time, mum to 3 kids, general housekeeper & trying to get healthy is going to be difficult so I've decided to become an expert planner!

I'm making a weekly Meal Planner and trying to prepare in advance as much as possible. I will be able to swap meals about and can add to the 'syns / snacks' section.

The idea of my diary is to post the planner for the coming week and then I can comment on the success of sticking to it, changes made, food added etc.

It will help me be accountable and succeed x

hi, good idea, i've recently started sw alone after trying ww and have done the same thing.. it also helps me budget the weekly shop as i get exactly what we need and nothing more ! good luck xx

I don't have lunch worked into the planner for the weekend as I eat breakfast late and I'm not really hungry. Plan to grab fruit or fat free yoghurt.

Stuck to the plan on Friday with no changes.

Today so far, I've added a FF Muller Light for lunch (we went to Subway and I brought mine along to have with a coffee ;).

I've just made a pot of Courgette & Bacon soup to freeze and have during the week.

IMG_0291.jpg

Back