BBQ + Beers + Cake = No loss this week!

northone

Well, the weekend was pure hell. We had a BBQ and it was far too tempting so I ate a burger... then I had a few beers... then the birthday cake came out and it was game over for the diet!

I was back on the wagon by monday so hoping to hit ketosis in the next day or so.

No surpirse there then hunni!

Really hope you get back to ketosis soon and the happier you will be and thr weight will get off quicker!

At least you got back on the wagon babes, if I fall off I dont think I would ever get back on!!! lol xx

I had a barbie saturday went with the paln of not having anything , but as soon as the cashews were out I eat some nad then more but the food I eat was chicken and beef , and i had punch , , but it carried on my bad eatings till monday and Tuesday I did SS , which got back into no worries , I was told today by someone in town , crist you've lost alot , but it has taken a while , so I guess thats a perk up hehe . So from now on its straight SS no meats its goodbye + lol

Getting back on the wagon was reasonably easy - its amazing how you get back in the zone. I'm playing football later so that usually kick starts a few days of decent weight loss.

Back