BBQ + Beers + Cake = No loss this week!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by northone, 27 August 2008 Social URL.

1. northone

northone Full Member

Well, the weekend was pure hell. We had a BBQ and it was far too tempting so I ate a burger... then I had a few beers... then the birthday cake came out and it was game over for the diet!

I was back on the wagon by monday so hoping to hit ketosis in the next day or so.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    No surpirse there then hunni!

Really hope you get back to ketosis soon and the happier you will be and thr weight will get off quicker!

4. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At least you got back on the wagon babes, if I fall off I dont think I would ever get back on!!! lol xx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww sounds so nice, cake mm!!! at least you got back on it moday :) forget about it and just move forward :) x

6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I had a barbie saturday went with the paln of not having anything , but as soon as the cashews were out I eat some nad then more but the food I eat was chicken and beef , and i had punch , , but it carried on my bad eatings till monday and Tuesday I did SS , which got back into no worries , I was told today by someone in town , crist you've lost alot , but it has taken a while , so I guess thats a perk up hehe . So from now on its straight SS no meats its goodbye + lol

7. northone

northone Full Member

Getting back on the wagon was reasonably easy - its amazing how you get back in the zone. I'm playing football later so that usually kick starts a few days of decent weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.