Step 1 Sole Source Bbq

swb123

My OH's family are having a BBQ on Saturday. I'll have done 4 and a half weeks by then and not eaten a thing, I'm not sure whether to have my white and greens like a piece of chicken grilled and salad so I can actually join in with the BBQ and not sit there feeling awkward with my bar lol I'm in two minds about it at the mo. any thoughts? I don't know how much this would affect my loss. If I could have a piece of chicken some mushroom and salad and a can of coke zero at least I'd be having something. I don't know if that made any sense!

I have chicken tikka pieces and salad the last few Saturdays doing ss and have lost 39lbs in 9 wks.
A small piece of grilled chicken and salad or veg shouldn't do much harm if you want to join in. Never had the coke though I normally just stick to sparkling water! Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thank you! I spoke to my consultant she said I could have a couple of glasses of coke zero and I'm going to have some chicken and green pepper kebabs and marinate the chicken :) never been so excited haven't eaten a thing for just over a month now so Saturday can't come quick enough!

Please remember NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main CD forum

Your dead right, have some chicken peppers and mushrooms,you will be glad of it and you can join in with the eating nothing worse watching everyone eat.

I have a glass of coke zero most days and have lost 3 stone since March, and ive had chicken most days also.

If anything you will prob loose more as your body will be working harder to break it down.

E x

Your dead right, have some chicken peppers and mushrooms,you will be glad of it and you can join in with the eating nothing worse watching everyone eat.

I have a glass of coke zero most days and have lost 3 stone since March, and ive had chicken most days also.

If anything you will prob loose more as your body will be working harder to break it down.

E x

Thank you! I had it and it was beautiful it was amazing how such a small amount made me feel full! I think coke zero will be my 'treat' every now and again when out with friends. 4 weeks till my holiday! Woo!

Back