BBQ's and losing weight.....

hchappyh

Silver Member
Well, I would never have thought how easy it would be to stick to my Go Lower diet and have a BBQ. Well it was...

Fresh tuna steak on the BBQ - OMG, it was delicious with a huge salad....what could be better. Oh yeah that would be desert - a banana on the bbq - it kinda goes gueyy inside a bit like fudge (Sorta) and is yummy. And all allowed on Go Lower - fantastic...just thought I would share how easy it is to diet and BBQ...

Good luck everyone in the hot weather and enjoy.

xx

Hi

Sounds yummy!!

Thanks for sharing :)

x

Hi Happy

I will have to try the banana on the barbie. Please let me know if you come across any other ideas that I can try why I am following Go Lower.

Thanks for the ideas, I think I will have to try the peaches.

Unfortunately because I am so fussy about food none of your other food suggestions are things I will eat.

I will suggest them to hubby as he eats everything and he loves his barbie......

He will love them when we get barbie weather again. Any excuse and he gets the barbie out.

I will definitely try your ideas with the foods that I do like.

Are you allowed bananas every day with Go Lower as I thought they had quite a few carbs. I should just phone my consultant shouldn't I?

I don't think the odd one would make that much difference but I guess a call to Go Lower would soon answer that question for sure.

Back