BBQ's

passionflower

Silver Member
Hey lovely Dukanees I was wondering today how many of us had BBQ's this week? with this amazing weather we had three this week and I am very chuffed with myself as yesterday I charred some aubergines ready for a Dukan friendly Baba Ganoush which we enjoyed for tonight's tea. I wasn't sure if it would work but it was worth a try and I was so glad I tried it turned out yummy, feel very full now:D

Last edited:
Lovin havin as many BBQ's as I can in this fine weather - great for Dukan!!!!

OOH - fab idea about the aubergine, I LOVE baba ghanoush :D

Planning a lovely barbeque for tomorrow (well, an oven-que eaten in the garden!!) and today we're off to Levi Roots' Carribbean Festival in Brum - jerk chicken on their barbeque! :D

Please stay sun, you are our lovely friend!!

Enjoy your weekend
P x

OOH - fab idea about the aubergine, I LOVE baba ghanoush :D

Planning a lovely barbeque for tomorrow (well, an oven-que eaten in the garden!!) and today we're off to Levi Roots' Carribbean Festival in Brum - jerk chicken on their barbeque! :D

Please stay sun, you are our lovely friend!!

Enjoy your weekend
P x
Sounds great Pauline and like you I hope the sun is here to stay. Enjoy the Festival I have to say I am slightly jealous but not to much as I have yet another day on my sun longer (I am so brown already) doing some design work, thank god for multitasking :)

my BBQ is still in the shed at the other house so not been able to have one... but loving eating my lunch each day out in the garden wearing only a bikini lol

I know what you mean, I had my bikini on for 4 full days this week, I can't remember having all this warm weather in one go, thank God I work from home. I even did my ironing out in the garden on Tuesday LOL

By the time we built our BBQ it was 9 pm but lovely to eat outside anyway! Haven't braved a bikini here though, neighbours!

Its nuts how BBQ's have re-ignited the love of my protein foods. I had 2 quorn sausages and a massive mushroom BBQ'ed yesterday with loads of salad and I was so soo happy to be eating the smoky goodness of it all.
Definitely going to have a crack at making some coleslaw for such events- was soo hard resisting the "tesco finest extra creamy" that was on offer.

Back