BB's last stone diary!

scarlett2020 said:
It's probably the weight of the kebab instead of your belly and will surely disappear tomorrow :) Have a good DD. x

I do hope so!

Today I had a weight to go tomato and basil soup for lunch, lots of water and black coffee and tea..

Home from work and just had 2eggs omelette with cheese and ham.. Mmmm

Still got some cals to use up for when hubs comes home!

Had a toffee S&S shake just to stave off the no food feeling, I am not really hungry it's just a very bad habit of requiring snacks at night!
UD today! Just had some maple and pecan cereal this morning, naughty but only a wee bowl.. Yum..

Enjoy! I'm DDing today, trying to put off my brekkie til the very last minute, green tea will be filling the gap!

MrsGlas81 said:
Enjoy! I'm DDing today, trying to put off my brekkie til the very last minute, green tea will be filling the gap!

You get an up day tomorrow!

Had a good up day, had breakie, then couldn't decide what I wanted for lunch, ended up with a Greg's Mexican with a donut and a packet of pickled onion mmmm...

Dinner was 1/2 a dr oatkers pizza and some pasta.. Mmmm

Having a nice cup of tea.. And a wee did of dark chocolate, green and blacks...m m

biggusburdus said:
You get an up day tomorrow!

Had a good up day, had breakie, then couldn't decide what I wanted for lunch, ended up with a Greg's Mexican with a donut and a packet of pickled onion mmmm...

Dinner was 1/2 a dr oatkers pizza and some pasta.. Mmmm

Having a nice cup of tea.. And a wee did of dark chocolate, green and blacks...m m

So are you counting calories on an UD? I'm wondering whether to stop counting and just eat healthy?

Mmmmmm dark choccie yum yum :)

Sounds like your enjoying your up days, its fun :)

Have a good day xxx

MrsGlas81 said:
So are you counting calories on an UD? I'm wondering whether to stop counting and just eat healthy?

Not really counting them, just trying to get to 2000 cals is fun without the junk?
I just try to eat as much as I can on an up day without it being stupid amounts, as Dr J says not to feel stuffed?

DD and struggling!

Had a weight to go tai chicken soup which was nice, but I seem to have an aversion to my water bottle today?

Debating having a shake, I don't think I am hungry at all just being a pig! Lol..

I'm trying to fill up on cups of tea and avoid having anything till later!

I must get back on the old water myself... LOL Xx

Woohoo! Got through a Friday DD! Miracles do happen!

Had a chicken, mushroom pepper and leek thing all boils with herbs and spices, like a stew..
Then I had a vanilla shake with coffee to keep me going..

Conservative estimate is 430 cals so I think that is a result!
Lots of tea has been drunk but only 1 litre of water.. Must do better!

Night all!

Stood on scales and it says I have lost 4 lbs! I know it's after a down day and I will bounce about but wow!
Well chuffed that its going in the right direction!
I just need to think what I want to eat today!

Well done hun, its a real boost seeing the scales move :)

Woohoo enjoy the up day Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done hun, its a real boost seeing the scales move :)

Woohoo enjoy the up day Xx

Thanks, you know how long I have struggled with no shift in them at all, probably 4 or 5 weeks? Just soo happy!

ilikepencils said:
I found friday DD's a struggle at first too. 4lbs! Well done =D

Thanks, I used to like my Friday nights in winter curled up, takeaway, vino or vodka, rubbish on tv..
I just have to have mine on Saturday! That's what kept me going!

Got up, cup of tea and some nope can crunch for breakfast. Greg's Mexican spiced baguette and donut! Mmmm

Back