BB's last stone diary!

Yeah, that's what someone else said - to give it a month. Sounds good tho. When u said you had got off the plateau, has your weight gone up or down? I'm doing fine, just 3lb off being my wedding day weight (last seen three yrs ago!) but have to a meal out tonight, and again next Friday, so I'm contemplating my next move as I know I'll be devastated this time tomorrow morning! So I think that I'll be joining you all over here before long, I'm craving proper food! What ar you limiting your calorie intake to on UD's?

MrsGlas81 said:
Yeah, that's what someone else said - to give it a month. Sounds good tho. When u said you had got off the plateau, has your weight gone up or down? I'm doing fine, just 3lb off being my wedding day weight (last seen three yrs ago!) but have to a meal out tonight, and again next Friday, so I'm contemplating my next move as I know I'll be devastated this time tomorrow morning! So I think that I'll be joining you all over here before long, I'm craving proper food! What ar you limiting your calorie intake to on UD's?

Weight has gone down! Not much but at least it's a bit! I am doing the 500 2000 as a starter to see how I cope, I looked in my stats at it was below that for the DD and UD. Not quite making the 2000 on the up day?
The science bit says its not the cals u consume it's the difference between them and when u add the week you get a decent av? That's my understanding of it? UD and DD has to have a marked difference. Some people are doing 2 UD or 2 DD together?
I also like the idea of the 24 hour period split between the days ie 6pm mon night to 6pm tues.
I am totally new to this, so still getting my head around it and some of that info may not be quite right. I think like many forums there are old hands at it that know every tweak and can answer it better?
I do feel this could be a life changer for me as it would better work in with my social calendar !
When I think about it I was kind of like this as a young thing, eating was always sporadic at best for me, and never anything after 6pm!

Weight has gone down! Not much but at least it's a bit! I am doing the 500 2000 as a starter to see how I cope, I looked in my stats at it was below that for the DD and UD. Not quite making the 2000 on the up day?
The science bit says its not the cals u consume it's the difference between them and when u add the week you get a decent av? That's my understanding of it? UD and DD has to have a marked difference. Some people are doing 2 UD or 2 DD together?
I also like the idea of the 24 hour period split between the days ie 6pm mon night to 6pm tues.
I am totally new to this, so still getting my head around it and some of that info may not be quite right. I think like many forums there are old hands at it that know every tweak and can answer it better?
I do feel this could be a life changer for me as it would better work in with my social calendar !
When I think about it I was kind of like this as a young thing, eating was always sporadic at best for me, and never anything after 6pm!

Lovely, thanks for the reply. I must go and have a proper read up, I would prob do UD's on the weekend and alternate the week days as that would suit me. It's all rather exciting, a diet where you really can eat what you like (within reason!)

It's been great so far! I haven't gone daft, stood on the scales and I have only got back to 11 so I am not yoyoing like a loon..

DD today which is good, I will get stuck into housework and maybe have an egg for breakfast with some toast.. Mmm

Weight to go sweet parsnip soup that my friend gave me... 144 cals, tasted great!

Had a braised steak weight to go pack and a cookie n cream shake just now, feel stuffed!
Was bored today, but I got through it?
I have managed 511 calls today just over the 500 mark.
Lots of tea has been drunk today!
Roll on UD tomorrow!

So glad your getting on well BB :) my doctor isn't to happy with me and wants me adding some foods in. Am considering refeeding and juddd!!

Enjoy your UD Xx

RebekahR said:
So glad your getting on well BB :) my doctor isn't to happy with me and wants me adding some foods in. Am considering refeeding and juddd!!

Enjoy your UD Xx

I only did a quick refeed for 4 days before starting this. I was expecting to see massive fluctuations in my weight because of it, but fingers crossed the scales are being kind and not showing a gain as yet?

I still have my L plates on though!
I am going to get used to this type of diet first, see what happens and then try the UUD & DDU when I get the hang of it!
I think with all your exercise and other issues that would probably be a good way for u to do it? Have a wee look at other diaries and see..

Just about to get up and go get breakfast! Mmmm UD been dreaming of you..

Had a slice of toast with Nutella mmmm, and 2 slices if bacon with 2 eggs in a whole meal roll..

Now stuffed and happy!

Mmm, scone and a wee dod of jam and cream today! Loving it!

Half a tesco pizza in the oven.. Mmm

DD today, just had a soup today and will have a proper dinner tonight..
Feeling ok, just need to make sure I stick to 500 cals this time!
On second litre bottle of water!

Woohoo! :love:
I weighed in this morning 1lb down!:p
Considering I have lost nothing for ages on S&S and I only did a mini refeed for 4 days before starting this I am soo Chuffed :bunnydance:
I was expecting to put on weight on this diet, not actually lose any?
Such a happy person this morning! UD as well!

Need to sort out how I am doing things this week, just had seeded toast with a scrape of Nutella to celebrate!

Woo hoo! Brilliant, and if I read correctly - in the 10's aswell? I would LOVE to get into the 10's - it'll take a miracle if I did! well done :)

scarlett2020 said:
Well done!!

Thanks! I am we'll chuffed as its been a long patient game these past few weeks!

MrsGlas81 said:
Woo hoo! Brilliant, and if I read correctly - in the 10's aswell? I would LOVE to get into the 10's - it'll take a miracle if I did! well done :)

It is a miracle! Long time since I was anywhere near 10 stone 13!
Last time it was on the way up and I was ever so unhappy about it, lol..

biggusburdus said:
It is a miracle! Long time since I was anywhere near 10 stone 13!
Last time it was on the way up and I was ever so unhappy about it, lol..

Lol! Well it's downhill all the way now! Fab!

MMMmm.. Had a lovely UD yesterday, had bought nice things for tea, but ended up having a greasy kebab last night due to the timing of it all! I was late home and OH was starving! :cry:

I was over my 2000 cals for the first time on this diet..
It is now repeating on me this morning.. Yuk
I stood on the scales to see a 3lb rise, I know I shouldn't have looked!
:D
Hope that today will take that off again, DD with vile kebab repeat will possibly put me off food today..
Yuk Yuk.. Eugh
2 Black coffees and I think I will have lots of water today..

Back