be brave, open up

Oooh getting fit eh? good on ya. I hope you get great results tomorrow.

LOL!! MAMMY! Sorry, I just love that :D

It's mixed feelings with LT, it's kind of just a lifestyle now, I'm so used to it. Everytime I'm coming back home from college in my mind it's 'I can't wait to have my shake' LOL.

I've been having an issue though with my older sister who gave up LT, she's complaining that I'm getting thinner and she's saying that I look ill. My dad is complaining as well, he thinks I'm too skinny and I'm only size 16. My art teacher looked at me horrified, I don't get it.

But I'm doing this for me so they can just shove it.

What about you?

hehe yea Im trying to get fit anyway! :) I get bored of gym, same thing and all.. out on the road is more challenging and I seem to get more out of it.. darn cold tho!!

3 stone is a big loss and they havent seen you 3 stone lighter before I'm guessing.. They arent so positive cos I guess they see it as being different and not the normal way of losing weight.. I'm the same, none of my friends are positive at all about it.. only my sister and one bro at home knows about it (they had heard of it before and know people who did it) and they are positive about it.. They dont realise its for your greater health, even if its tough on your normal well being currently.. they'll see how great it is when you're done..

as I said my friends arent overly positive and maybe slightly affecting my closeness with them (they cook a lot, eat and drink a lot).. Looking forward to finishing but won't stop till Im done!

hehe yea Im trying to get fit anyway! :) I get bored of gym, same thing and all.. out on the road is more challenging and I seem to get more out of it.. darn cold tho!!

3 stone is a big loss and they havent seen you 3 stone lighter before I'm guessing.. They arent so positive cos I guess they see it as being different and not the normal way of losing weight.. I'm the same, none of my friends are positive at all about it.. only my sister and one bro at home knows about it (they had heard of it before and know people who did it) and they are positive about it.. They dont realise its for your greater health, even if its tough on your normal well being currently.. they'll see how great it is when you're done..

as I said my friends arent overly positive and maybe slightly affecting my closeness with them (they cook a lot, eat and drink a lot).. Looking forward to finishing but won't stop till Im done!
Yeah it could be.

I can understand about the whole friends thing with you, since these days it's all about drinking to have a good time, personally I think that's a loud of bullocks.

But all in all, you're doing great, and it's fab that you're gonna carry on to the end, as am I :)

Yeah it could be.

I can understand about the whole friends thing with you, since these days it's all about drinking to have a good time, personally I think that's a loud of bullocks.

But all in all, you're doing great, and it's fab that you're gonna carry on to the end, as am I :)

hehe yay us!! and if you're stuck for a job.. Im sure I could find more dishes for u to clean!! hehe

Just wanted to say to Yasmine and Ollie, well done up to now and I'm in it with you to the bitter end! It's a long journey but we will get there.

Just wanted to say to Yasmine and Ollie, well done up to now and I'm in it with you to the bitter end! It's a long journey but we will get there.
Thanks and amen! :D

We'll get there alright :)

I was put in a situation where I had to eat. It was a big works dinner and my boss and colleagues were sat next to me. I really couldn't avoid it without raising suspicion. That sounds weak minded of me but I just couldn't face all the questions and disapproval.
Also I stuck to chicken and salad. Mindyou that week I only lost 3.5lbs so I don't think it is worth it.

KEEP STRONG!! YOU CAN DO IT!! IF YOU STICK TO IT 100% YOU WILL GET 100% OUT OF IT. KEEP THAT GOAL IN MIND!

Back