Be Honest LOL did anyone have a food blow out before starting lipotrim?

I went to a restraunt with my mum on friday, unfortunately the food wasn't the best, so it was a bit wasted!

Yes I had a beautiful meal in my favourite restaurant and large quantities of wine! It helps me to look back on that evening believe it or not.

Good luck for tomorrow gem!

hi yes im on my 4th day and the day before i started i ate so much i couldnt stop myself from going to the cupboard and i actually put loads of nice foods in front of me but i literally couldnt eat any more and ended putting loads back which i was gutted about.lol i didnt get to eat that ice cream for the last time. lol

hi yes im on my 4th day and the day before i started i ate so much i couldnt stop myself from going to the cupboard and i actually put loads of nice foods in front of me but i literally couldnt eat any more and ended putting loads back which i was gutted about.lol i didnt get to eat that ice cream for the last time. lol

This is exactly what i have done tonight ha! ice cream pizza everything :S! and i didnt go to the gym! lol

i think we all need to do it to say goodbye and make us stronger to do it 100% because youve had it all recently and hopefully by doing the diet we will be stronger to say no by the end.

Hahahah yeah the week before I started I made sure I had every food I wanted - me and the OH went to all our fave places - buffets, fast food chains, bakeries etc - god I felt ill but it was worth it! x

good for you i just love that saying 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' its so true

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt

Hell ya, had one hell of a food fest in the few days before I started. Kinda regret it and kinda dont!!!!

all i had was a chinese, i didnt really think about eating loads till the next day when i started the diet then it was to late lol! x

i had planned a blow out with all my favourite food except work was hectic and never got it :-(
now that was 4 wonderful weeks ago and regret not doing it lol x x x

I'm in week 9 now but before I started I had a big pizza with chips all to myself...

I had a 14inch pizza and felt so unbelievable sick and pregnant after it, delighted though cos if I crave anything I'll just remind myself of that awful feeling!!
Food is NOT meant to make you feel that way, so no more piggery on or off Lipotrim for me!

:character00254:Oh yeah...I did the last 'supper' thing as well, which leads me to think how we really look at food. It's perceived as something sinful and forbidden instead of nourishing and satisfying. But that's how I've looked at it all my adult life. Need to change that, hopefully this time, when I'm slimmer I can approach food in the 'right' way...whatever that is?
The fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and apple crumble with cream was MIGHTY nice tho. Stuffed? I nearly exploded.
Got headache now day 2 of LT...that'll serve me right!

Back